LGD-4033 VS LGD-3303

sarrsun

LGD-3303 is not such a popular SARM as LGD-4033 is, but it does seem to gain in popularity. If you want to know more about the differences - check it here.
LGD4033 (Ligandrol) is a popular compound for bulking while LGD-3303 (Megabolic) seems to be a better option for cutting.

Some people may assume that LGD-3303 is overall more powerful than LGD-4033. However, there's nothing to prove that. So, either is Megabolic more powerful than Ligandrol - that's highly disputable.

Advantage of LGD3303 is that this is a dry SARM which makes it a favorable option for cutting – it doesn’t “hide” your muscle definition as LGD4033 might. Dry products like LGD3303 are a better option for cutting because during this plan you get off the excess of fat and also want to get rid of retained subcutaneous water. That was is hiding the muscle definition and that’s definitely not good for cutting cycles. LGD3303 is perfect for retaining lean muscle tissues and getting rid of water and fat during a calorie deficit diet. Overall LGD3303 is a better option for cutting than LGD4033.

On the other hand, LGD4033 is a better option for bulking cycles. It’s a better alternative specifically because it’s not a “dry” compound. Being rather “wet” SARM is helpful at offering beneficial joint fluid and subcutaneous water. This greatly helps decrease the risks of injury, pain in wrists while is helpful at increasing strength levels and growing muscle mass easier/faster.

Which one to choose – greatly depends on your goals. But it also comes down to personal preference. Some may love one more than another without special reasons, but it simply the way each SARM works for a specific person.

Broren21

I remember I read about LGD3303 somewhere and I also remember it was thought to be a stronger version of the traditional LGD4033. thanks for the info. appreciated!

ganzoma

if someone actually uses LGD3303 please share it here. actually interested in finding out how it works in terms of real experience

sarrsun

if someone actually uses LGD3303 please share it here. actually interested in finding out how it works in terms of real experience
i once thought about giving it a try. but then i thought i should get the traditional LGD4033