looking for enhancement

lisko100

lisko how's going? what are you on? what are the results?
thanks for asking. yesterday was my last dosage. overall I've managed to add weight but I'm completely different now in terms of how I look. of course it's thanks to diet and workout change. but i could feel sarms helping me
will start PCT soon

greg01

thanks for asking. yesterday was my last dosage. overall I've managed to add weight but I'm completely different now in terms of how I look. of course it's thanks to diet and workout change. but i could feel sarms helping me
will start PCT soon
very interested in finding out how your PCT and especially if you lose some gains

HGBody

For PCT I usually go for Nolvadex alone. 20 mg per day (one tablet) for a few weeks is enough for me to be back on track

ChuckKnock

yeah that's true. it is different form a person to another but it also depends on the SARMs and their dosages you were during the cycle

greg01

yeah that's true. it is different form a person to another but it also depends on the SARMs and their dosages you were during the cycle
THANKS FOR THE REPLY. I DO UNDERSTAND THAT, I WAS JUST WONDERING HOW SHOULD I UNDERSTAND THAT MY DOSAGE IS TOO MUCH OR TOO LOW

HGBody

I just think that the growing muscle part is requiring time. It's not that you will gain all the muscles at once. this is a slow progress thing

LemuelPP

I just think that the growing muscle part is requiring time. It's not that you will gain all the muscles at once. this is a slow progress thing
yes it is. you shouldn't rush getting as much muscle as possible. you won't become Ronnie Coleman overnight even if you have the genetics. you can, if you have genetics, but it surely takes years, even with SARMs or steroids.

hey there. new member here. looking for enhancement. didn't want to go for steroids but sarms seem better. going to start my first cycle soon.
cheers
Hey man. I'm in a similar situation, hesitant in using steroids due to their side effects. Started your first SARMs cycle? What was it like? What were the results? loved it? thanks