MK677 for healing

Brownchild

hi. i've heard MK677 is great for healing. is it true? i got a pretty bad injury last month. got surgery. doc said it will heal in about half a year. but i'm already pretty fat. want something to boost the healing so i could workout properly. also want other sarms to boost my fat loss process. years ago used something I don't really recall the name. thanks

SarMaster

MK677 is forcing your body to secrete more HGH (human growth hormone). growth hormone is indeed responsible for healing so, theoretically, it should be helpful.
The problem with it is that a lot of people report an increase in huger. if you want to lose weight, it could be problematic. Might give it a try in a lower dosage to see how it goes

Reactions: DoM

Brownchild

fasting also seems to be a great way to boost HGH levels too... for those interested. i've been doing research about it.

Brownchild

there are actually numerous others proving to fast is very effective. the best part is that it is not going to make you lose muscle, contrary to many people's opinions. It gets rid of toxins in the body and burns fat highly efficiently. it's actually the way our ancestors were surviving as they were not having food at their disposal as we do nowadays