MK677 Hunger

Brownchild

hi all. been told that MK677 can increase your hunger. just wondering how many of you here actually used MK677 and if it did actually increase your hunger feeling a lot or no. thanks

powerman

i also heard that it can make you eat everything that stands in your way and yet i've heard that it can burn fat. lol. not sure but i just would want to get some responses about it too.

Brownchild

yeah, that's exactly what i was thinking about. it's kind of strange that a product that increases hunger can make you lose fat, lol

Care4Gainz

It's because MK677 increases HGH and that's an important hormone that regulates glucose. Essentially, it increases your HGH levels and that's helpful for burning fat.
PS: in lower doses, I noticed that MK677 doesn't increase hunger for me.

HGBody

25 mg a day is actually a pretty large dosage. you could start with 10-15 mg a day. also thinking to start using it for a longer period, but thinking to start with lower doses to see how it goes

Care4Gainz

indeed. 25 mg a day is not the lowest recommended dosage. starting dosage is actually 10-15 mg a day.

powerman

thinking to add it to my next cycle. everyone says to run MK677 for longer periods because it takes longer to kick in the system. maybe I could use 25 mg/day for say 2-3 weeks as a kickstarter the reduce the dosage?

Brownchild

Seems to come with a lot of benefits
yeah. especially the fat around belly. that's exactly what I'm looking for. still wondering whether should I get it or not. Leaning toward buying it and giving it a try though. Thanks for the warning about lower doses.

Care4Gainz

Yes, some increase in growth hormone levels will come with great benefits and yeah, some people do not experience an increase in hunger with a lower MK677 dosage. It varies from one person to another though.

Brownchild

thanks for the info @Care4Gainz
will try to go for the lowest dosage. Planning to use just half a tablet per day and see how it goes. the tablet is 15 mg so that would be 7.5 mg a day. or do you think that's too low?

Care4Gainz

I wouldn't say too low because the starting dosage is 10 mg a day. You can go for the entire 15 mg tablet. Anything over 15 mg increases the chances of side effects so you should be safe. A dosage of up to 30 mg/day is actually pretty safe.