New guy

RK64

Hey guys looking to do a cardarine and ostarine stack . But also looking at BPC/ TB500 blend for a couple of injuries. My biggest concern is finding a reputable company.

UltraX

Hello. welcome abroad.
I can personally vouch for the cardarine and ostarine stack. it's awesome! helped me develop great muscle definition and feel awesome! as for the sources, I guess the ones on Top Rated page should do good enough.
Never tried tb500 so not sure where to find it or how helpful it is though....

Broren21

I've also been thinking to give them a try. But never got them... I mean, the peptides. as for SARMs - that stack is awesome. Are you looking to lose weight and recover from some injury?
Come back with updates, especially if you go for peptides, I'm really interested in the results.

RK64

I've also been thinking to give them a try. But never got them... I mean, the peptides. as for SARMs - that stack is awesome. Are you looking to lose weight and recover from some injury?
Come back with updates, especially if you go for peptides, I'm really interested in the results.
Yes, lose a little weight and add some endurance which is what I've seen for the stack. The bpc/ tb500 is for my knee that only bothers me occasionally, but figured I'd give it try since that combo has the repairing effects on tendons and connective tissue.. I've noticed that some sites have the cardarine and ostarine stack is pill form and some are liquid form. For the liquid for do you just measure and give orally ?

Broren21

Yes, sublingually. But I've only tried them once (liquids) and I didn't love the taste (made me gag) and I only run pills since. Works great for me.
I'd give it try since that combo has the repairing effects on tendons and connective tissue
yeah, that's what I've heard too.
peptides, by the way, come as liquids only but that solution should be injected subcutaneously as much as I understand.

RK64

The peptides also come in pill form but from what I've read it's best to inject close to the injured area for better and faster results

Broren21

best to inject close to the injured area for better and faster results
yeah it seems so. done some more research about it and you're right. I only thought that you can inject it subcutanously in fatty tissues.
never knew that peptides also come in pills though

gcbghana

Yes, hopefully they are as good as their reviews. Not one of the top above, top reviews from other sites. If it works out I'll do a review on here as they are listed here
awesome!
let me know how's your cycle going too ;)

AshW10

Yes, hopefully they are as good as their reviews. Not one of the top above, top reviews from other sites. If it works out I'll do a review on here as they are listed here
got the liquid sarms? interested how they work

Care4Gainz

Yes , liquid cardarine and ostarine.
Make sure you use the right dosage. especially when it comes to cardarine. Do not swallow the liquid, rather put it under your tongue.
The peptides will need to be reconstituted
Indeed. They come as a powder and then you need to reconstitute them before injecting them in fatty layers.
Welcome abroad ;)