greg01

Just wanted to say hi
looking forward to learning about SARMs as I see they seem to be more and more popular when it comes to bulking cycles
Just turned 32. Have experience with LGD4033, RAD and S23. Can't say I was very impressioned. Maybe I did something wrong.
Searching for feedback
regards

miko9090

LGD-4033 Ligandrol and Testolone RAD140 are some of the best SARMs for bulking, you definitely should see some results out of using them. However, S23 is so powerful that many people compare them to actual anabolic steroids! I guess you got low quality stuff.
try to go for a legitimate source. Learn to use them correctly. see yourself grow!

greg01

Update:
I think I got low quality sarms the last time.
now i used another source with different sarms and i could feel them working almost immediately. I even got less sarms (a combo of LGD and RAD)

PaulT

heloo there. With these guys, i'm sure you're going to love SARMs. everyone here is nice and really helpful!

Maloon

Update:
now i used another source with different sarms and i could feel them working almost immediately. I even got less sarms (a combo of LGD and RAD)
glad you're doing great man. and happy you found a good source. seems like not everyone is so lucky as you are man

PaulT

i actually learned a lot here. when you find a proper source of info it's really awesome. i am feeling so much prepared for my cycle now

greg01

they are even better now. after weeks of using - I can see big difference in the way I'm looking physically. But I perform much better in the gym (trainer also noticed) and do feel better to be honest. great overall experience with them.

NowGow

they are even better now. after weeks of using - I can see big difference in the way I'm looking physically. But I perform much better in the gym (trainer also noticed) and do feel better to be honest. great overall experience with them.
congrats my friend. great you have such a good experience with them. waiting for before/after photos :)

miko9090

Update:
that's what I was talking about in my last post. you need to make sure you get quality products.
i actually learned a lot here. when you find a proper source of info it's really awesome. i am feeling so much prepared for my cycle now
good luck man, hope you'll get awesome results

greg01

that's what I was talking about in my last post. you need to make sure you get quality products.
definitely! I know understand how important is to get quality products. after few more weeks I'm experiencing more results that I expected! I guess due to prior experience, my expectations weren't high. But damn, with these SARMs I got - I can actually feel and see them working. nothing like the first SARMs I got.
Now I strongly recommend everyone to be 100% sure you get top quality SARMs for them to work

Maloon

that's actually true for anything else. you can't expect a product to work the way it should as long as it's low quality. or not what is labeled at all.