next sarms stack

Care4Gainz

yeah. it was a typo:ROFLMAO:
btw, been researching more and more and it seems S4 is the way to go. S23 sounds too harsh for me
S4 also can be pretty harsh. May not be as powerful as S23 indeed, but definitely watch out the vision problem. Especially if you operate heavy machinery or drive often, especially at night.

khandra

S4 also can be pretty harsh. May not be as powerful as S23 indeed, but definitely watch out the vision problem. Especially if you operate heavy machinery or drive often, especially at night.
update: thought that I won't get the yellow vision issue with S4, but I did. been afraid it won't disappear, but it did too.
conclusion? very likely to get the vision issue with S4, but it disappears, making it overall a pretty worth-it SARM as I do notice being drier now. Of course, not where I want to be, but getting closer!

hello everyone. thinking to start my next sarms stack with S23, RAD140 and MK2866
S23 dosage: 25 mg a day
MK2866 dosage: 20 mg a day
RAD140 dosage: 20 mg a day
let me know what you guys think
Make it
Mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.

Care4Gainz

update: thought that I won't get the yellow vision issue with S4, but I did. been afraid it won't disappear, but it did too.
conclusion? very likely to get the vision issue with S4, but it disappears, making it overall a pretty worth-it SARM as I do notice being drier now. Of course, not where I want to be, but getting closer!
great that you've had great results. the vision issues disappear for most people. i just recommend not to abuse it. noticed vision issue? reduce the dosage!
50 mg/day of Ostarine seems like a way too high dosage, even 25 is pretty big
25 mg/day is not that big, and even 50 mg may not be as long as tolerating it well