Ostarine less popular

TirednBig

Hey there everyone. it is just me or it seems like Ostarine seems to get out of favorite SARMs? I mean... I haven't heard of many people using MK2866 Ostarine anymore. Do you think it may be due to the fact that it many people think it's weak?

SarMaster

Well.. I am not very sure where you're coming up with this information but it's actually nonsense. Ostarine is just as amazing as it gets. It's great for healing, for burning fat, for definition and muscle growth AND is still fairly safe given you're using it right and have a planned dieting and training schedule.
There are indeed tons of options.. but most people are trying to lose weight rather than just bulk up and Ostarine is what can fulfill their needs.

stevegu

i actually agree with sarmaster. ostarine is and i guess will always remain among the most popular sarms. if not the most. especially because there's a chance it will soon be FDA approved

greekbody

Hey there everyone. it is just me or it seems like Ostarine seems to get out of favorite SARMs? I mean... I haven't heard of many people using MK2866 Ostarine anymore. Do you think it may be due to the fact that it many people think it's weak?
as you can see from comments here... i'm not sure where you got that information... but it def. doesn't seem ostarine is less popular LOL

gcbghana

you ever used it yourself? it's not that weak actually. well... as long as you use quality ostarine