pills (caps) vs liquid sarms

DoM

hi there everyone. i've used liquid sarms from seemingly a reputable company that got me no results. i even used multiple sarms. i got nothing. then i got no response from company. wondering if it's either the liquid form that doesn't work or the liquids do work and the company scammed me?
what form of sarms do you use/prefer and work?

ChuckKnock

I used liquids. seemed to be fine. thinking to switch to caps. easier to pop. Although no probs using liquids. which actually works.
will use caps and see how it goes.

Maloon

or the liquids do work and the company scammed me?
what do you mean by "liquids work?"
of course they do. there wouldn't be so many SARMs brands selling them in form of liquids. I personally use liquids and I really love them to be honest.

DoM

then it seems that I either got scammed, either the liquids simply don't work for me. for whatever reason

Maloon

then it seems that I either got scammed, either the liquids simply don't work for me. for whatever reason
I guess so. But I doubt that liquids don't work for some while capsules do... I guess it depends on dosage. of course as long as we're talking about quality SARMs..

miko9090

never tried liquids. only capsules. work like charm. in my opinion are better than liquids.. but then again, i never tried liquids though

sestru

I tried liquids and it work well. anyone who says they don't work either don't know how to use or got fakes. gonna try caps this time. assumingly should work well too. want to try caps as it's easier to carry around

DoM

update guys: only pills help me. liquids are ineffective. my recommendation to whoever reads this: go for pills, you won't regret
idk why but pills help me and liquids don't

DoM

yep they do. not sure why though. I've been researching and it seems like sublingual administration should offer an overall better absorption and results. but this is just strange.