Planning S23 and S4 together

gcbghana

I've had experience with most SARMs, but never used these two powerful SARMs together. planning to use them as a serious bulking cycle. S23 20 mg/day and S4 50-75 mg/day. I know that's a very powerful SARM cycle, I'm just interested if anyone else been on something similar. Thanks

galvor

sounds like a really powerful cycle, do you think they are worth it? I mean... the sides could get out of hand

androman

If you go for such a plan please update. I've always read these are powerful SARMs, especially S23. Interested if you'll tolerate them well if you try combining.

lisko100

I've had experience with most SARMs, but never used these two powerful SARMs together. planning to use them as a serious bulking cycle. S23 20 mg/day and S4 50-75 mg/day. I know that's a very powerful SARM cycle, I'm just interested if anyone else been on something similar. Thanks
what are your stats? planning to bulk?

ChuckKnock

S23 is more powerful, but i loved RAD140 more too, because of the way it made me feel. I kind of had a surge of strength with S23, but i just didn't feel as well as i did with RAD140 as if you're on the top of the world
yeah, that's exactly why I loved RAD140 more. I mean, although S23 is more powerful, it just doesn't feel like RAD

tocrwn

regarding S23 - you never know how it works for you until you give it a try. i love the way S23 works for me, you really should give it a try.

androman

regarding S23 - you never know how it works for you until you give it a try. i love the way S23 works for me, you really should give it a try.
I thought I will go for RAD140. Then, maybe switch to S23 for the next cycle