post cycle therapy for SARMS

UltraX

i see quite a while has passed since you've asked that. how's going? interesting in what your plan was and how it went
I ended using LGD, MK2866 and Mk677 without stenabolic.
used them for 12 weeks. got pretty suppressed so I stopped with PCT clomid 50 mg a day for 2 weeks and 25 mg a day for two more weks and was doing fine.
Now I'm searching for a serious bulking cycle. thinking about MK677 with LGD, RAD and maybe something else

LemuelPP

I ended using LGD, MK2866 and Mk677 without stenabolic.
used them for 12 weeks. got pretty suppressed so I stopped with PCT clomid 50 mg a day for 2 weeks and 25 mg a day for two more weks and was doing fine.
Now I'm searching for a serious bulking cycle. thinking about MK677 with LGD, RAD and maybe something else
wow. you do like experimenting don't you?
wanted to ask you how did it feel when you were suppressed? and did you feel it kicking in out of a sudden or slowly? when did it happen? after week 8?10?12?

RedRid

wow. you do like experimenting don't you?
wanted to ask you how did it feel when you were suppressed? and did you feel it kicking in out of a sudden or slowly? when did it happen? after week 8?10?12?
it usually happens after 8 weeks. But it greatly depends on the dosage and the type of sarms you're on

ChuckKnock

@RedRid is right. If I use ostarine with stenabolic and cardarine I can safely run them for 12 weeks without any issues. If I use S23 with RAD, for example, I already feel the suppression at 8 week

ChuckKnock

what about liver values? aren't they liver toxic?
depends on each SARM. YK-11 and S-23 are somewhat liver toxic, although unlikely to cause any liver damage even if you use them for 12 weeks. but it depends on the dosage and on each individual too.