post cycle therapy for SARMS

RedRid

sorry, maybe it's too late.
but yeah, sarms absolutely need pct. at least, i always need! i can feel the low t kicking in
same for me. whenever it's the end of a cycle, I can feel that I need to stop it because of low T and have to PCT

RedRid

it depends on how you react on SARMs. but usually that's 4 weeks PCT with Nolvadex and/or Clomid. I would try Nolvadex for the first time because it's milder. If you feel it's not enough, go for Clomid. If you feel it's not enough go for both. adjust dosages as you need. it's usually 40/40/20/20 mg a day/week of Nolvadex and 50/50/25/25 mg a day/week of Clomid. but that's just a common example

ChuckKnock

i feel kind of bitchy on clomid. lol don't really love it. may use it for a short while only when i have really low T symptoms

RedRid

for me it's the other way around. i feel better on clomid than nolvadex. somewhat more motivated
it's because we're all reacting differently on different compounds.
i've seen guys who are actually losing their motivation on clomid

zerko

it depends on how you react on SARMs. but usually that's 4 weeks PCT with Nolvadex and/or Clomid. I would try Nolvadex for the first time because it's milder. If you feel it's not enough, go for Clomid. If you feel it's not enough go for both. adjust dosages as you need. it's usually 40/40/20/20 mg a day/week of Nolvadex and 50/50/25/25 mg a day/week of Clomid. but that's just a common example
thanks

LemuelPP

Hi, what would be a good post cycle therapy for my SARMs stack that I’m about to run? I hear of different opinions about PCT SARMs. Some saying you’re absolutely going to need it, others saying you won’t. Based on what I could find, I think you need a PCT, but I’m not quite sure how to do it correctly;

Here’s what I’m gonna use:
Ligandrol lgd4033
Sr9009
Ibutamoren
Ostarine
Planning to use them for 16 weeks straight for serious results. what would be a good PCT plan?
i see quite a while has passed since you've asked that. how's going? interesting in what your plan was and how it went