Recovery after lifting

DoM

not everyone my GF doesn't like the soreness post-workout and she says she would rather live without it. feels absolutely fine whenever she doesn't have it. can't understand her, lol

Janoman

not everyone my GF doesn't like the soreness post-workout and she says she would rather live without it. feels absolutely fine whenever she doesn't have it. can't understand her, lol
how does she know the workout was effective. lol?

Reactions: DoM

tocrwn

well, post workout soreness might be a sign of a successful workout, but not getting soreness definitely doesn't mean that it was not effective. I assume you know it.

DoM

how does she know the workout was effective. lol?
she doesn't. women workouts are different than men's, of course. so she simply works out and I guess hopes for the best.
but yes... i've also heard that not being sore doesn't mean the workout wasn't effective. I just want to feel it to actually know it's effective. lol

Care4Gainz

i might be wrong but it seems like women are not as sore as men simply because they are not working out with heavy ass weights as they usually don't aim to gain muscle

DoM

maybe. i am never sore whenever i have cardio-type of exercises with light weights (HIIT)