S4 vision issue

khandra

I thought that I'm going to be the one who will not get the popular S4 (andarine) vision issue because I generally respond very well to all medications and drugs that I've taken in my entire life. Nope S4 vision problem is real. it seems to be related to the dosage you take. Anyway, the good news is that S4 does actually work and this vision problem disappears. what's your experience with it?

LemuelPP

been seriously thinking to use S4 but everywhere where I see andarine I also see vision issues. do you really think it's worth it?

ChuckKnock

I also had some vision issues with S4. just be careful with it.
I've heard lower doses do not cause it.
depends on each person. but yeah, i've lowered the dosage and it disappeared. used 50 mg/day, lowered to 25 mg/day, then stopped

ChuckKnock

so, at 25 mg/day, theoretically, it won't cause those issues?
I guess that's highly individual. I mean, some people could get those issues at 25 mg/day and others wouldn't get those vision issues at 50 mg/day. but the fact is: the lower the dosage the less chance of it occuring.

ChuckKnock

in the end, the point is that you should start slowly, and slowly titrate up in order to asses the way it works for you as long as you plan to stay away from the sides

androman

Thanks, that's what I did, and started with what seems to be a low (or moderate) RAD140 dosage. On the third day and doing great! Strength increases, I feel... different.

AshW10

Thanks, that's what I did, and started with what seems to be a low (or moderate) RAD140 dosage. On the third day and doing great! Strength increases, I feel... different.
great. planning RAD140 myself soon so that's great to hear.

androman

yeah, it is worth it. RAD140 is a great. If you haven't yet started it, you should! 2 weeks in and I feel great on it with great strength boost. might have packed some muscle too

Broren21

congrats androman! work on the diet part as we discussed in the other post and you'll get even better results!

AshW10

yeah, it is worth it. RAD140 is a great. If you haven't yet started it, you should! 2 weeks in and I feel great on it with great strength boost. might have packed some muscle too
just placed an order!
congrats androman! work on the diet part as we discussed in the other post and you'll get even better results!
to my observation, diet is such a thing that we can't ever completely master it. lol