Sarms for fat

charisman001

Me and my wife are both fat. We're not obese or anything, but fat. I'm 265 and she's 220. What are the best SARMs for us? I'm 41, she is 38.

ChuckKnock

Both of you get GW5015016, for now. Later you can stack.
Start working out and combine it with a proper diet. Watch out for what you eat and how much. have an active lifestyle (instead of watching TV, go for a walk!)
look into fasting. could start with time restricted eating

charisman001

Both of you get GW5015016, for now. Later you can stack.
Start working out and combine it with a proper diet. Watch out for what you eat and how much. have an active lifestyle (instead of watching TV, go for a walk!)
look into fasting. could start with time restricted eating
sounds like a plan. big thanks

elementsarms

Many consider Ostarine (MK- 2866) to be the best SARM for weight loss. It is highly popular but it is not available for human consumption in USA, obly available for research.

Last edited by a moderator:

Care4Gainz

if talking abotu sarms specifically, yeah, Ostarine is a great option. But Cardarine is not a SARM at all so it may be worth giving it a shot.

Brownchild

Ibutamoren helped me lose some weight. but I am not sure how worth is it for you because it can boost your appetite so...
as for Ostarine and Cardarine, that's indeed a very popular stack. But cardarine alone with great diet and daily activities will help a lot

AshW10

Me and my wife are both fat. We're not obese or anything, but fat. I'm 265 and she's 220. What are the best SARMs for us? I'm 41, she is 38.
cardarine and stenabolic. later can add ostarine. watch out for what you eat and train a lot. easy recipe for losing fat.
Can't we both start with both of them? I already ordered both cardarine and ostarine
you can, but sides can appear. but keep lower doses and you're likely to be alright

Brownchild

you're not the first to tell me about fasting. maybe it's actually worth giving it a try... btw, we've started our cardarine and ostarine cycle ;)
it actually is. been doing lots of research lately about fasting and it's very helpful. there is tons of information about it proving it highly effective

HGBody

I had great success with the combination of stenabolic and cardarine, I also added ibutamoren there. but go with low ibutamoren dosage. i haven't really changed my diet and workout plan (barely anything in my life besides adding these compounds) and i managed to lose fat and look much better. everyone around me told me i look better.
btw, sr and gw (and ibutamoren) are not suppressive too

zerko

in fact... no sarms (nothing) helps lose fat. it's just the calorie deficit that makes you lose fat. How can something make you lose fat as long as you're in a constant calorie surplus? it just can't. yes, sarms and other stuff can help boost your body and metabolism so it will burn more calories, but what's the point of that as long as you still eat more than that?

charisman001

I start to get it. the calorie restriction is what makes you get there. but to my understanding, these compounds boost the calorie expenditure your body has a day which is not bad at all IMO.

Brownchild

I start to get it. the calorie restriction is what makes you get there. but to my understanding, these compounds boost the calorie expenditure your body has a day which is not bad at all IMO.
and you got it right bro. it's as if you normally spend 3500 cals a day, but with the addition of sarms you spend 4000-4500 cals (not accurate number, lol). the point is that if you're eating 5-6000 a day then what's the point of it? you'll still gain