sarms for non bodybuilders

stevegu

hi community. just registered. wanted to find out info that I can't seem to find so easily online. the thing is: can I take sarms if I'm not a bodybuilder? I mean, I don't really care about bodybuilding at all, and not lifting weights... would it be ok if i take sarms? I'm more into outdoor activities such as climbing, swimming, bicycling, running, walking. I guess you already understood my location, I live in Colorado. summer is around the corner and i heard good things about sarms. can I stack them?
I'm 39, 200 lbs 6'3

ChuckKnock

yes you can, no worries. in fact, it can be really helpful for your needs. you don't have to be a bodybuilder or want to become one to use sarms. I'm nowhere near a bodybuilder, using sarms and I'm doing great!
of course there's no point in using them if you don't want to have any physical activity at all. however, sarms are amazing option for improving the overall performance and recovery. you'll increase endurance which is important for your activities in my opinion. you could try ostarine and cardarine, (gw & mk). great stuff. these 2 were my first sarms stack and i felt great on them. come back with updates

gcbghana

I'm lifting and SARMs were extremely helpful for me, but I think that they can be extremely helpful for non bodybuilders too. I'm noway a bodybuilder - just want to grow muscles and become stronger. and SARMs greatly helped me. If you want to become stronger and have more endurance (which helped me during my HIIT) - rad140. Great stuff. should help you wish your needs too

khandra

totally agree with these guys. as long as you plan physical activity and searching for performance enhancement then sarms can greatly help. they are not just for getting you as big as possible

stevegu

because they see results in their body image? I just want to perform better. So my assumption is that I'm going to benefit from it as well

PaulT

i am not an bodybuilder in way, type or form (unfortunately, LOL), but i started using GW and MK2866. great combo. greatly benefitting. I'm sure to lose weight on them because I can feel increased endurance, energy, stamina.... @stevegu you're going to love it! you're right that it's going to greatly help you perform better. ANd I'm sure it would help with body imagine too. just give it time. overall, i actually think you would love it. to be honest i was hesitant in the beginning, but i can actually feel them working. I've done a lot of research though

Janoman

because they see results in their body image? I just want to perform better. So my assumption is that I'm going to benefit from it as well
Surely you would. But yeah, they benefit most because they both perform better and look better. They train specifically for this purpose. They eat for these purposes. Hell, they live for it. Obviously, they would benefit most. When you add something that would benefit the progress you're trying to push forward working on every single detail, is obviously going to be more effective than someone who doesn't work as hard and doesn't pay as much attention to all details. But, as said, both would benefit. ;)

stevegu

Surely you would. But yeah, they benefit most because they both perform better and look better. They train specifically for this purpose. They eat for these purposes. Hell, they live for it. Obviously, they would benefit most. When you add something that would benefit the progress you're trying to push forward working on every single detail, is obviously going to be more effective than someone who doesn't work as hard and doesn't pay as much attention to all details. But, as said, both would benefit. ;)
you're definitely right there.