Sarms for someone predisposed to heart issues

HGBody

There's a friend of mine who noticed the awesome results I got with GW501516 and SR9009. He asked me if it was safe for him considering that he has a genetic trait for heart disease. his dad died young and his aunt too, both from heart attacks in their 40s. He doesn't seem to have a heart issue now (confirmed with testing) and his heart is healthy with good blood pressure and cholesterol. He said he wanted to try steroids, but then learned that they are very dangerous for the heart so he gave up this idea. Now he saw me with awesome results thanks to Cardarine and Stenabolic which are technically not SARMs and definitely not steroids. What should I tell him?
Which Sarms are heart healthy?

lisonta

not an expert, but aren't all PEDs bad for your heart?
I assume he should eat healthy foods for his heart and remain active.
but as said... not sure.

AshW10

as far as i know, cardarine works on some type of proteins.
stenabolic also doesn't work on central nervous system. so i guess they must be safe for heart?

Care4Gainz

in fact, heart issues are getting passed on mostly due to poor lifestyle choices than genetics. yeah, genetics play a role too, no doubt, but it's more than that. way more. most of the time, the genetic thing is only a cop out.
what i'm trying to say is that you need to eat a solid diet and exercise in order to build a strong heart. as long as you don't have actual heart issues and you avoid bad habits while working out and properly dieting, I doubt that the genetic heart thing will get to you.
as for sarms - yeah, they are safe. they do not act on your CNS. just use them safely and most importantly, make sure you use real SARMs.

Broren21

In fact, GW501516 will actually help with blood pressure and cholesterol!
SR9009 has also been found helpful too.
In fact, through my research, I have not seen anything that could point out SARMs causing heart issues. Still, being careful is very important. And stay away from steroids! They most likely cause such issues!

99X99

awesome. i didn't even think that sarms could actually help with this, lol. nice bonus... i guess

Brownchild

yeah, true i've also heard of lots of people using cardarine specifically to help them with their cardiovascular health. so it's not that it won't negatively affect heart, it can actually help!

HGBody

thanks man. will definitely tell him about gw and sr.
as for sarms - aren't they somehow affecting liver and cholesterol which can cause negative effects on heart?

Broren21

Well, they may have some negative effects on cholesterol, for example, and a bit on the liver, but the effects are so small that they barely are noticeable. A variety of SARMs have been demonstrated to lower HDL levels in subjects, likely secondary to a SARM-mediated increase in hepatic lipase. However, no literature to date has suggested that SARMs increase LDL or total cholesterol levels.
Moreover, if you use them right, without abuse, such negative effects go unnoticed.

99X99

Update: my friend ordered from a site I recommended from this forum and got his GW a few weeks ago. Started using it the day it arrived. So far has no issues. Thanks.

Care4Gainz

Glad he's doing well. Tell him to join us - he's likely going to find lots of valuable info.
how about you? how are you doing?

HGBody

update: he's doing well, gw really helps and no heart issues, seems to shed pounds too. thanks guy
Glad he's doing well. Tell him to join us - he's likely going to find lots of valuable info.
yeah, I will
how about you? how are you doing?
planning to start a cutting cycle soon, 8 weeks, then closer to the winter, planning to pack on some muscle with a bulking cycle. planning gw with mk2866 for cutting and rad140 with mk677 for bulking

Broren21

update: he's doing well, gw really helps and no heart issues, seems to shed pounds too. thanks guy
great! still tell him to monitor it all closely. you're always welcome.
planning to start a cutting cycle soon, 8 weeks, then closer to the winter, planning to pack on some muscle with a bulking cycle. planning gw with mk2866 for cutting and rad140 with mk677 for bulking
sounds like a good bulking plan IMO. Do you calculate your calories?

androman

you change your diet for bulking vs diet for cutting? what about workout?

Care4Gainz

sounds like a great plan. don't forget to give your body time to recover. such as 8 weeks in between cycles.
you change your diet for bulking vs diet for cutting? what about workout?
should be different.