Sarms for someone predisposed to heart issues

miko9090

macros during bulking could change too, but it depends on your workouts. I mean, if you're having very strenous and long workouts you may add more carbs. Less carbs usually go for cutting cycles.

Broren21

well, calories MUST be changed. Macros are optional, and they are not as important, but often are different too
I vouch that. calories should change because this is the biggest difference between bulking vs cutting. that's what defines cutting (cutting calories) and bulking (consuming more calories than you burn)
Macros change too more often than not. increasing protein (to feel fuller) and decreasing carbs (to reveal muscle definition).

AshW10

thanks guys, you two have always been extremely helpful. should i keep the 1 gram/pound/bodyweight/day of protein in both cutting and bulking?

Broren21

thanks guys, you two have always been extremely helpful. should i keep the 1 gram/pound/bodyweight/day of protein in both cutting and bulking?
as a general rule of thumb - yes. protein is the building block of muscle. you need it to grow muscle and keep muscle during bulking and cutting.

Care4Gainz

no, because too much protein can still cause issues. the point of protein shakes is to top up your daily protein needs in case you can't get it from the foods you eat

Broren21

@Care4Gainz is right. protein shakes are there only as long as you do not take enough protein from foods, which should be no more than 2 g of protein per day per pound of body weight. even this could be too much for some. protein shakes are usually for those who do not get 1 g/protein/day/pound/bodyweight

AshW10

thanks. been reading somewhat more about protein because it seems everyone keep talking about it in gym circles so i found lots of helpful stuff.

Broren21

yeah you should. protein is obviously important in the gym, but it is actually important for anyone who wants to feel and look good. it is essential for a healthy body

Care4Gainz

@Care4Gainz is right. protein shakes are there only as long as you do not take enough protein from foods, which should be no more than 2 g of protein per day per pound of body weight. even this could be too much for some. protein shakes are usually for those who do not get 1 g/protein/day/pound/bodyweight
true. stay away from indulging on protein too much because your liver could suffer