sarms stack for a big guy

zerko

Hello, to be honest I never thought I'm going to use SARMs
I heard of them a good while ago but I always thought they are weak and maybe even ineffective
But as of lately, I start hearing more and more good things so I want to see if I could change my mind
I'm 6'2 245 lb
Do you think SARMs are going to help me? I was on steroids for a long time now and I want to come off them.
Would they help me keep my gains? What SARMs would best help me? Ty

Reactions: DoM

Care4Gainz

SARMS are actually much more helpful than you thought about them. they can actually help you preserve muscle and burn some fat.
you could also add GW into your SARMS stack. it's not a SARM but is often considered one.
I would recommend you checking cutting SARMS

zerko

SARMS are actually much more helpful than you thought about them. they can actually help you preserve muscle and burn some fat.
you could also add GW into your SARMS stack. it's not a SARM but is often considered one.
I would recommend you checking cutting SARMS
Thanks for your reply man! Appreciate it

sarrsun

You have not listed your body fat %. That's a huge difference when you're sharing those stats. anyway, i'm assuming its on the higher side for which I also think that a cutting stack is going to help you more.
1-10 GW-501516 (cardarine) 20 mg day once a day in the morning
1-8 RAD-140 (testolone) 20 mg day once a day in the morning
1-8 SR9009 (stenabolic) 30 mg day. 10 mg x 3 times throughout the day
1-8 S4 (andarine) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the morning and 25 mg about 6 hours later.
start pct a few days later after last s4 and rad dosage with nolvadex 40 mg/day for 2 weeks. then lower nolvadex. you said you were on steroids so you have a good idea of what a pct should look like

Care4Gainz

You have not listed your body fat %. That's a huge difference when you're sharing those stats. anyway, i'm assuming its on the higher side for which I also think that a cutting stack is going to help you more.
1-8 S4 (andarine) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the morning and 25 mg about 6 hours later.
start pct a few days later after last s4 and rad dosage with nolvadex 40 mg/day for 2 weeks. then lower nolvadex. you said you were on steroids so you have a good idea of what a pct should look like
it sounds like a great cycle but the problem is that if you get side effects, you wouldn't know which one causes it. but considering you're a big guy with good experience on anabolic steroids, it shouldn't be a really big problem for you
I'm thinking now about GW + LGD + S4,
good luck man!

zerko

thanks man for detailed response
it sounds like a great cycle but the problem is that if you get side effects, you wouldn't know which one causes it. but considering you're a big guy with good experience on anabolic steroids, it shouldn't be a really big problem for you

good luck man!
it wouldn't be a problem for me, pretty sure about that

NowGow

i personally had stenabolic with ostarine and ibutamoren and had great results. i think you would benefit from it too considering your stats

ChuckKnock

I think you can consider the following SARMS stacked during the cycle: MK2866 25mgs; GW501516 20mgs; LGD4033 and YK11 both 10mg each per day for an 8 weeks period. Big and tough guy can go for a big stack

Care4Gainz

I think you can consider the following SARMS stacked during the cycle: MK2866 25mgs; GW501516 20mgs; LGD4033 and YK11 both 10mg each per day for an 8 weeks period. Big and tough guy can go for a big stack
well planned. can be too much, but for a big though guy, yeah, it can be just right