some countries sell nootropics otc

RedRid

aren't nootropics full of side effects? i know that there are countries where you can simply walk in a pharmacy and get a nootropic to enhance your brain function like memory and concentration

RedRid

Mexico including and many more. but i'm talking about specific nootropics because some are readily available even in the USA

DoM

my gf got nootrpics from doctors but if I remember well, it wasn't via prescription. guessing not all nootropics are prescription required

gcbghana

yeah, i also know that not all nootrpics are requiring a prescription. found some even while searching for sarms.

DoM

i also found nootropics while searching for sarms, but you see... sarms can't be used but they are still sold online... maybe the same is for nootropics. at least, some specific ones

bet its Mexico :D you can literally get steroids without a prescription there. lol
sorry for reviving an ancient thread but there are multiple youtube documentaries that show how freaking easy it is to get steroids in Mexico. You can walk into any pharmacy (what a joke to even call it that anymore really) say what you want to get and that's it. Granted though, some even give you proper aftercare advice in terms of PCT and bloodwork and how to spot side effects and other symptoms commonly associated with abuse).

It's mindblowing to me how easy it is to really risk your health that way. Like, how can you be sure that what they sell is even legit and not tainted or contaminated or anything?

ChuckKnock

i think they should have quality reviews before reaching their pharmacy shelves. yet, getting something that powerful so easily is indeed strange. although it may be a dream come true for a lot of people

i think they should have quality reviews before reaching their pharmacy shelves. yet, getting something that powerful so easily is indeed strange. although it may be a dream come true for a lot of people
Yeah it should be mandatory for each vendor and manufacturer. People should be able (and willing) to find out if any of them are reputable. People without patience, blinded by the need to get bigger often overlook the dangers that are associated with it.

DoM

it doesn't matter if we talk about online sources of in-store pharmacies, all of them should provide quality stuff. otherwise they are nothing more than just scammers