someone tried steroids?

Broren21

yeah, and many others. there's a reason why we have limited testosterone. whereas it's great to be an alpha male with as much testosterone as possible, it does come with its negatives.

AshW10

yeah. since I added test for my TRT (dr rx) I noticed more hair on my arms and chest with less hair on my head, lol. but it's worth it because i started to feel a million times better

Broren21

yeah. since I added test for my TRT (dr rx) I noticed more hair on my arms and chest with less hair on my head, lol. but it's worth it because i started to feel a million times better
hair loss and growth isn't by far the biggest problem. prostate health, cholesterol and cardiovascular are much bigger issues.
Never did steroids or sarms. That's why I'm here.
and you've come to the right place to learn. welcome

AshW10

hair loss and growth isn't by far the biggest problem. prostate health, cholesterol and cardiovascular are much bigger issues.
having bloodwork from my doc every once in a few months and everything is fine. so I'm good I guess
anyway, that's what I was talking about when saying that you guys are awesome!

DoM

I've heard from many people saying that steroids will yield way more gains than sarms. a guy said that 4 sarms cycles didn't made him yield the same results as he did on a single steroid cycle. and he says they are safer... although i doubt it.

Brownchild

I've heard from many people saying that steroids will yield way more gains than sarms. a guy said that 4 sarms cycles didn't made him yield the same results as he did on a single steroid cycle. and he says they are safer... although i doubt it.
but what about the sides? there are reasons why they are completely banned. after all, many people lost their lives using them...

AshW10

but what about the sides? there are reasons why they are completely banned. after all, many people lost their lives using them...
that's true. but doing them irresponsibly. I mean... I am technically on steroids because I'm in TRT due to low testosterone levels. my body can't produce enough test. I just feel soooo much better since I'm on test. you just feel like shit without it....

androman

that's true. but doing them irresponsibly. I mean... I am technically on steroids because I'm in TRT due to low testosterone levels. my body can't produce enough test. I just feel soooo much better since I'm on test. you just feel like shit without it....
thinking you will start using steroids later?

Broren21

I was thinking of starting with some steroids. I mean, I've conquered the natural form, then it seems I do well with SARMs and I guess I'm going to get to the next level.

AshW10

while you actually can, that's the beauty of SARMs - very unlikely. Their selective part makes them awesome because you have low chances of developing gyno or losing hair

Care4Gainz

can't you get similar/same results with SARMs too?
while you can lose hair on specific sarms, it seems that most people reverse this effect after stopping their cycle. plus, it is way less likely to lose hair on sarms than on steroids.
as for gyno, it's almost impossible to occur. not actually impossible because it might, but only due to abuse. it can lead to low testosterone and therefore testosterone to E2 imbalance, causing gyno...