stacking

DoM

planning my next cycle with ligandrol and want to know what to stack it with? I consider myself a pretty hard gainer, although i have pretty good results with ligandrol. what else to add with it? I've finished 2 cycles so far. I also used other compounds too. thanks

Broren21

not everyone can tolerate rad and lgd together as it can be too powerful. maybe only if talking about lower doses

galvor

planning my next cycle with ligandrol and want to know what to stack it with? I consider myself a pretty hard gainer, although i have pretty good results with ligandrol. what else to add with it? I've finished 2 cycles so far. I also used other compounds too. thanks
add mk677 for increasing food intake to see you grow

Broren21

it may be, i'm not trying to say that it can't. i just hear too often people blaming bad genetics without them even trying, so that's a mistake

I've been stacking LGD4033, RAD140 and YK11 for four cycles now, even threw in MK677 during one of those cycles. Crazy results in both strength and mass gains.
I am currently on day 2 of stacking RAD150, LGD3303 and YK11, curious to see the differences in the LGD and RAD compounds

i guess genetics. i see people in my gym working real hard for a while but they don't seem to grow
I find that many people do not even know anything about dieting and muscle protein synthesis.
Also, there are way too many people that don't believe that consuming protein helps them grow muscles, they tend to believe that all you need to do is go to the gym and lift weights and the rest comes naturally.
Some even quote strongmen and bodybuilders from the ealry 1900's as their source for muscle and strength building.
Most fo them don;t even have a clue what the FFMI is and just think that everyone with even the slightest bit of muscle mass is automatically on steroids or PED's because they don't get the same results as the poeple that are getting bigger.

The sheer lack of knowledge of some people is just incredible

Broren21

I've been stacking LGD4033, RAD140 and YK11 for four cycles now, even threw in MK677 during one of those cycles. Crazy results in both strength and mass gains.
I am currently on day 2 of stacking RAD150, LGD3303 and YK11, curious to see the differences in the LGD and RAD compounds
come back with updates man.
I find that many people do not even know anything about dieting and muscle protein synthesis.
Also, there are way too many people that don't believe that consuming protein helps them grow muscles, they tend to believe that all you need to do is go to the gym and lift weights and the rest comes naturally.
Some even quote strongmen and bodybuilders from the ealry 1900's as their source for muscle and strength building.
Most fo them don;t even have a clue what the FFMI is and just think that everyone with even the slightest bit of muscle mass is automatically on steroids or PED's because they don't get the same results as the poeple that are getting bigger.

The sheer lack of knowledge of some people is just incredible
yeah, that's exactly what i've been talking about earlier

come back with updates man.

yeah, that's exactly what i've been talking about earlier
I plan to keep track of weight differences and body fat changes every week. My scale also indicated water retention but that's a variable i am not too impressed with, as a salty or non salty diet can also have an effect on it, so not sure if that is a stat i should include.

And the amount of times I've heard people say "I don't believe in that protein bullshit" is just mindblowingly high, or just downright denying diet is the biggest factor when it comes to building muscle, along with sleep and that training is not even the single most important factor, unbelievable.
Like you still don't need a proper diet even with gear or other PED's :ROFLMAO:.

The look on their face when you say you can get better results with a bad workout routine and a proper diet opposed to little to no gains with a good routine and a shitty diet is also priceless.

Will track progress witht he new compounds for sure! It's day three and I am starting to feel some results mentally, noticing less fatigue and more desire to up the weights is coming along so strength will be increasing again shortly.