stacking

AshW10

My scale also indicated water retention
don't really have trust in such scales. I mean, you indicate your age, height and weight (at least, according to the scales I've had), so how do they know if I'm 10% bf or 30% bf at the same age, height and weight?
or just downright denying diet is the biggest factor when it comes to building muscle, along with sleep and that training is not even the single most important factor, unbelievable.
i used to be like that. tbh, i am not even sure what i used to have in my head back then.
Will track progress witht he new compounds for sure! It's day three and I am starting to feel some results mentally, noticing less fatigue and more desire to up the weights is coming along so strength will be increasing again shortly.
good luck brother! what's the final goal?

don't really have trust in such scales. I mean, you indicate your age, height and weight (at least, according to the scales I've had), so how do they know if I'm 10% bf or 30% bf at the same age, height and weight?

i used to be like that. tbh, i am not even sure what i used to have in my head back then.

good luck brother! what's the final goal?
The age doesn't really matter that much in my opinion. The scales work with sending a current through your body and based on the return of the current the scale can calculate how much fat, water and muscle you supposedly have. Kind of like how spectroscopy works with analysing wavelengths of light or how scientists analayse seismic waves going through the earth to calculate the size of the core with p and t waves. I don't fully trust my scale either but i also have a fat caliper and both values are usually within one to two percent of each other

DoM

Will track progress witht he new compounds for sure! It's day three and I am starting to feel some results mentally, noticing less fatigue and more desire to up the weights is coming along so strength will be increasing again shortly.
you're on the improved versions of rad140 and lgd4033, aren't you?

AshW10

i just placed an order of rad140. if i find rad150 and if it's significantly better than rad140, i guess i'm going to switch to it

Broren21

i just placed an order of rad140. if i find rad150 and if it's significantly better than rad140, i guess i'm going to switch to it
i've seen multiple reports suggesting that rad150 supposedly should be better. but i still can't say for sure. i mean, why is rad140 still more popular then?

charisman001

Thank you guys. I've been 2 weeks in my cycle and I'm feeling better with somewhat visible results. Can't say that the scale has changed much, but the mirror did!