Use on full or empty stomach?

greg01

Hello there everyone. Here's a dilemma: should I use SARMs on a full or empty stomach? I know that it's safer to swallow pills (even when talking about vitamins) on a full stomach after meals. But at the same time, I heard that using it on a full stomach could lower absorption, hence lower effectiveness. so, just wondering when it's best to take SARMs?

miko9090

I usually use it first thing in the morning. breakfast about 30-45 mins later. The second half I use about 60 minutes before my workout (2 hours after meal). 1 hour later afte workout (usually 1;30-45 hours) i have my second dose. So it means I use on empty stomach. No issues whatsoever. great results! I guess you're right about higher absorption rate

SarMaster

I use my SARMs on half-empty stomach. I mean, I try to use SARMs after something like snacks or something in this matter. Not anything too much to actually make me full, but not on an actually empty stomach after hours of staying hungry.

gcbghana

using sarms with food is going to be a waste. not a complete waste, but why use them then? u'll have to spend less as you'll need less for same benefits

jasonmiller22

In my experience sometimes I get diarrhea when using them on an empty stomach. I'm not sure if that's the product itself or the solvent. I like first thing in the morning with breakfast a little before the gym. Seems to work best and not give me any GI issues.

Care4Gainz

In my experience sometimes I get diarrhea when using them on an empty stomach. I'm not sure if that's the product itself or the solvent. I like first thing in the morning with breakfast a little before the gym. Seems to work best and not give me any GI issues.
yeah, it's just the fact that using them with food may decrease the absorption rate a little. as said by these guys here.
maybe you are on high doses? what are the doses you run?

gcbghana

sorry about that. but they were working well otherwise? asking because maybe that was some bunk?

SarMaster

never had issues, but as I said, I used them after a bit of snack. I know that using pills on completely empty stomach isn't really healthy. So I used to eat something prior. works like charm. don't seem to have any issues with absorption.

jasonmiller22

It seems like I can handle 1/2ml of pretty much any product in PEG400 on an empty stomach and this was my experience before sports technology labs as well. I can do 1.5ml with no issues (stacking products) with food.

Care4Gainz

never had issues, but as I said, I used them after a bit of snack. I know that using pills on completely empty stomach isn't really healthy. So I used to eat something prior. works like charm. don't seem to have any issues with absorption.
using SARMs in the first place might be unhealthy... but I just want to take the most out of my money.
It seems like I can handle 1/2ml of pretty much any product in PEG400 on an empty stomach and this was my experience before sports technology labs as well. I can do 1.5ml with no issues (stacking products) with food.
ever tried SARMs in form of pills?

NowGow

agree here, maybe you should try pills. maybe slower absorption wouldn't cause stomach issues. as far as i know, pills have slower absorption rate than sublingual liquids? correct me if I'm wrong

ChuckKnock

agree here, maybe you should try pills. maybe slower absorption wouldn't cause stomach issues. as far as i know, pills have slower absorption rate than sublingual liquids? correct me if I'm wrong
heard of something similar. it's because pills firstly get break down by liver before passing into the blood circulation. sublingual goes directly into system as far as I know