what are my options?

LemuelPP

what do you think are the best sarms in order to burn fat and gain muscle at the same time? i've learned that some sarms mostly help burn fat and do little to muscle gains. yet, lgd4033 for example, can help gain, but you may gain fat and water which I would like to avoid if possible.

ChuckKnock

i may be wrong, but i know that they all somewhat help burn fat and gain lean muscle mass, isn't it?
yeah, you're right, it mostly depends on your diet and workout plan. the way SARMs work make them more effective at burning fat and gaining muscle fast. So its really up to your diet.
yet, what you're searching for @LemuelPP is likely YK11, but it is a powerful stuff you should be careful with

Broren21

I've always loved RAD140 (Testolone) specifically for its ability to both help burn fat and grow muscle at the same time. You could go for it, but you still need a great diet.

gcbghana

what do you think are the best sarms in order to burn fat and gain muscle at the same time? i've learned that some sarms mostly help burn fat and do little to muscle gains. yet, lgd4033 for example, can help gain, but you may gain fat and water which I would like to avoid if possible.
i did yk11 with lgd4033 and rad140 at the same time. burned fat and gained muscle at the same time. but you gotta prepare for such a cycle. also, don't try it if you're beginner.

Brownchild

also heard about chemyo but never tried it due to the same reason. i'm afraid i'll mess up with the liquids. lol

miko9090

I did Ligandrol, Cardarine, and Ibutamoren all together. I lost fat and got more muscular. May give it a try.