What do you guys think?

RedRid

In my bulking cycle with RAD140 and LGD4033 with Cardarine for extra fat loss and cardio resistance. Thinking to add MK677. Thoughts?

RedRid

Yeah, I did S4, Ostarine, Cardarine and LGD. Never did the rest.
Can't really say that I have issues getting enough calories. I know that you're asking this because MK677 can do it (i've learned online) but I want its other HGH increase benefits

Care4Gainz

You did LGD and GW so you know how they work. But you never did MK677 and RAD. Only choose one. RAD with LGD could be too suppressive, but will gain lots of muscles. MK677 is great, but won't get the same results level

99X99

some people do not get highly suppressed. Or they are prepared for this with proper PCT.
oh, I realized he was already on RAD and LGD. Only wants to add MK677. Yeah, that could be great.
But RAD and LGD together... you're right that you must prepare a good pct

Care4Gainz

oh, I realized he was already on RAD and LGD. Only wants to add MK677. Yeah, that could be great.
But RAD and LGD together... you're right that you must prepare a good pct
Definitely! RAD and LGD separately are suppressive to your testosterone. Not to mention them together.
In fact, not everyone can tolerate them together because suppression or other sides can be too much. Only people with the proper experience can try it.

99X99

Definitely! RAD and LGD separately are suppressive to your testosterone. Not to mention them together.
In fact, not everyone can tolerate them together because suppression or other sides can be too much. Only people with the proper experience can try it.
Maybe that's going to be my plan one day. But so far, I feel suppression from S23 alone and the erectile dysfunction issues it gave me made be realize that suppression is nothing to play around with

Care4Gainz

Maybe that's going to be my plan one day. But so far, I feel suppression from S23 alone and the erectile dysfunction issues it gave me made be realize that suppression is nothing to play around with
It may not be from suppression. S23 was researched as a compound for male contraception. It can cause these issues while your T remain high

Broren21

I see many people talking about S23, is it really worth it? I mean... due to ED issues it causes?
great question, actually. but it's almost impossible to answer it because it varies from one person to another. you won't find out if it's worth it unless you give it a try. but if you do, you need to be very careful with it because it is very powerful

Care4Gainz

Indeed, S23 causes ED in a lot of men. It was actually researched as a "birth control" medication in men. In short - reducing fertility. So, it can cause ED too. But indeed, not everyone experiences this issue.
on the other hand, S23 is very powerful. It has steroid-like effects meaning that it could help you create serious gains.

greekbody

Indeed, S23 causes ED in a lot of men. It was actually researched as a "birth control" medication in men. In short - reducing fertility. So, it can cause ED too. But indeed, not everyone experiences this issue.
on the other hand, S23 is very powerful. It has steroid-like effects meaning that it could help you create serious gains.
Yk11 is also extremely powerful. Maybe even more powerful than S23.