you think lgd4033 with gw501516 will offer decent gains?

SarMaster

Yeah, I think it'll offer decent gains. Lean and quality. LGD4033 is a great SARM for gains while GW501516 will keep fat and water away.

ChuckKnock

Agree that it's a good stack. go for 10 mg/day Ligandrol and 20 mg/day Cardarine - you should get awesome results!

DoM

thanks. i will give it a try. also thought about LGD and RAD but isn't the suppression pretty bad with this combo?

SarMaster

thanks. i will give it a try. also thought about LGD and RAD but isn't the suppression pretty bad with this combo?
depends on various factors. diet, workout, previous experience and of course, dosage and cycle length
yet I do know some people using them with high success rate. somewhat a leaner bulk cycle with awesome strength gains.

Reactions: DoM

ChuckKnock

can be tolerable, actually.
the point is that LGD with RAD is more effective but with more side effects, LGD with GW is less effective but safer.

DoM

depends on various factors. diet, workout, previous experience and of course, dosage and cycle length
yet I do know some people using them with high success rate. somewhat a leaner bulk cycle with awesome strength gains.
thanks

UltraX

Even Ostarine will be great to offer decent lean muscle gains with a proper diet in a caloric surplus and enough proteins. And of course, when you workout correctly. Ligandrol is even better for such goals so as much as you can expect it will greatly work.

khandra

Even Ostarine will be great to offer decent lean muscle gains with a proper diet in a caloric surplus and enough proteins. And of course, when you workout correctly. Ligandrol is even better for such goals so as much as you can expect it will greatly work.
agree. most of the job is done though the correct diet and workout. the sarms we use just help boost the efficiency