you think lgd4033 with gw501516 will offer decent gains?

greg01

I started this year with a bang. been on RAD and now I got LGD in my mail. packed 6 lbs of muscles and I guess I will get 10 lbs more until the end of this cycle. at least I hope so.

ChuckKnock

Great to hear great news from you guys
I started this year with a bang. been on RAD and now I got LGD in my mail. packed 6 lbs of muscles and I guess I will get 10 lbs more until the end of this cycle. at least I hope so.
for how long you've been on RAD? planning to stack it together with LGD?

Broren21

16 lbs during a cycle is definitely huge results. for how long you're going to be on this plan?

greg01

16 lbs during a cycle is definitely huge results. for how long you're going to be on this plan?
thanks. going to stop the next week. feeling the suppression kicking in. preparing the PCT plan. Got 14 lbs. of weight. Hope to retain 10 lbs after the cycle.

Broren21

thanks. going to stop the next week. feeling the suppression kicking in. preparing the PCT plan. Got 14 lbs. of weight. Hope to retain 10 lbs after the cycle.
awesome results. the suppression was expected considering the SARMs you use.
Are you retaining a lot of water? because you may retain even more muscle with proper workout and diet if you do not have lots of water

DoM

I haven't lost any muscle after PCT. with Nolvadex. What do you plan to run for PCT? and also, as Broren asked... do you retain water now?

ChuckKnock

no worries. just go for a proper PCT plan and continue working and dieting. many guys say that it is the mental part the hardest because they lose motivation to go to gym and especially diet. but that's the most important part to retain muscles.

Broren21

no worries. just go for a proper PCT plan and continue working and dieting. many guys say that it is the mental part the hardest because they lose motivation to go to gym and especially diet. but that's the most important part to retain muscles.
indeed. because of the fluctuations on hormones, people tend to be low mentally hindering their gains

Reactions: DoM

NowGow

seems I am among the lucky ones? Never had a problem with motivation or any other mental issues
glad it worked out awesome for you.
also glad that you've had quality gains you were searching for. A combination of great diet + Cardarine kept away the water retention from Ligandrol and I can assume that's how you managed to maintain all the gains. Plus, it seems the LGD dosage wasn't too high.

TirednBig

seems I am among the lucky ones? Never had a problem with motivation or any other mental issues
it seems so indeed. the worst part about PCT is actually the mental issues. it can fuck up with your sex life, your head and emotions

DoM

guess so. I guess you never had huge suppression.
maybe. hope I never would. lol
it seems so indeed. the worst part about PCT is actually the mental issues. it can fuck up with your sex life, your head and emotions
that's what I realized from talking with other people and many of you here.
glad it worked out awesome for you.
also glad that you've had quality gains you were searching for. A combination of great diet + Cardarine kept away the water retention from Ligandrol and I can assume that's how you managed to maintain all the gains. Plus, it seems the LGD dosage wasn't too high.
I guess so. I am just glad that I had the results I did

greg01

noticed lower sex drive. maybe somewhat lower mood but can't say for sure. maintained 12 lbs so far. sex drive got better. soon will end my PCT. thanks for all your help!