Enhancing my physique

lisko100

Hi all, want to get your opinion on my next cycle. Actually, the first cycle.
I'm kind of skinny fat. 6 ft with under 190 lb and not that much muscle.
Want to start something that would enhance my physique. Of course, steroids were the first I thought, but then I got introduced to sarms and they seem like a better option for me.
What would you recommend? Looking hard at gw501516 and lgd4033. One would help me lose weight and the other help me gain muscles. Both at 40 mg/day sounds good to you?

Janoman

hello and welcome to the club
I got introduced to sarms and they seem like a better option for me.
yeah, SARMs can be really helpful when using them correctly
Looking hard at gw501516 and lgd4033. One would help me lose weight and the other help me gain muscles.
your plan sounds good. they can actually help, but it's vital to remember that you've got to combine them with a proper diet and workout plan.
Both at 40 mg/day sounds good to you?
no need to go for such a high dosage. 20 mg/day of both sounds good. I am not even sure if it's worth adding 2 new sarms to your first cycle because if you develop side effects, you wouldn't know which one causes them. But it could be intuitive depending on the side effects. Just don't start with such high doses

greg01

workout hard, diet carefully and yeah, reduce those doses. 80 mg a day in total of sarms for a first cycle sounds like too much

greg01

Will look more into it.
yeah, you should. research as much as possible.
we could also help here with other questions too
but i still recommend reading as much as possible about a compound that you're about to put into your body

TirednBig

spend more time being active both in and outside the gym.
watch what you eat
SARMs are good, but your nutrition and daily lifestyle is more important!

lisko100

SARMs are good, but your nutrition and daily lifestyle is more important!
Yeah, that's what I learned recently. Started to research and I slowly start making changes and... seemingly some progress too!
started your cycle? update when you do
No I haven't so far. But will update when I will
yeah, you should. research as much as possible.
we could also help here with other questions too
but i still recommend reading as much as possible about a compound that you're about to put into your body
Good advice

HGBody

Yeah, that's what I learned recently. Started to research and I slowly start making changes and... seemingly some progress too!
you should. without nutrition and pushing your ass in the gym, what's the point of SARMs? they are not magic candies...
congrats for starting your change though

Broren21

lgd4033 with gw501516 is great, but not 40 mg/day both for a beginners. better start it slowly and then work it up (y)

Care4Gainz

But not for a beginner? What do you think about LGD+GW+S4?
for a non beginner this cycle is good. as said earlier, LGD and S4 as powerful, when stacking together they can produce great results. But they might be too powerful and that's why it's only good for non beginners

HGBody

that's what I'm planning next. seems like a great cycle to gain a good amount of muscle and shed off some lb of fats
true, and it's good you keep it for further cycles. s4 + lgd seems like a too powerful cycle for beginners