Classic Bulking SARMs

Care4Gainz

wouldn't MK677 be the best bulking compound that's not suppressive?
I guess. others that are non suppressive are not helpful to bulk at all, actually.
thanks man
always welcome
so, you think that Ligandrol is better than Testosterone at bulking purposes?
I guess. Ligandrol is just likely to cause water retention which does help with bulking needs unlike Testolone (i assume that's what you meant) because Testosterone is a steroid

DoM

I did Ligandrol and it worked out great for my bulking. already purchased it again for my next bulk

Maloon

I did Ligandrol and it worked out great for my bulking. already purchased it again for my next bulk
same. this time also ordered mk677. everyone keeps saying that it is increasing hunger a lot. since i've always had troubles eating, i hope it will help. and Ligandrol did a great job for my bulking cycle 💪

Care4Gainz

same. this time also ordered mk677. everyone keeps saying that it is increasing hunger a lot. since i've always had troubles eating, i hope it will help. and Ligandrol did a great job for my bulking cycle 💪
this is actually a great bulking cycle. and MK677 is very likely to increase your hunger. It did for me and for numerous other people I know who used it. It's pretty obvious it actually would because of the way it works. It increases HGH because it mimicks ghrelin - the hunger hormone. With LGD in your cycle - you'll be making gains! Just make sure you put your work in the gym and make sure you pay attention to what you're eating too, not just eating whatever.

Reactions: DoM

gcbghana

Been on most SARMs for growing muscles and for me YK-11 is among the best. It's the one that kind of breaks through a plateau. although I think that for beginners something like RAD-140 is going to be a better option. Maybe LGD if you're looking to pack on as much muscle and size (for the really skinny ones).

galvor

I guess. Ligandrol is just likely to cause water retention which does help with bulking needs unlike Testolone (i assume that's what you meant) because Testosterone is a steroid
yeah, I made a mistake. been reading more about testosterone and made a mistake with testolone, lol.
Been on most SARMs for growing muscles and for me YK-11 is among the best. It's the one that kind of breaks through a plateau. although I think that for beginners something like RAD-140 is going to be a better option. Maybe LGD if you're looking to pack on as much muscle and size (for the really skinny ones).
thanks

ganzoma

@gcbghana you do actually have a great point. I noticed that each one of them is going to work and affect you in different ways so we should choose the ones based on our goals

galvor

as much as I can understand, all sarms will help build strength and muscle in a way or another. and all of them will help burn fat in one way or another. so any can be great for bulking or cutting. it's just that some are better than others for specific needs. that's why we have to make sure you get the right one for the goals @ganzoma

Care4Gainz

But as I read online, some have steroid-like strength. Better avoid them as a beginner, isn't it?
yes, that's true. if you're a beginner I would recommend going for the milder sarms such as ostarine. more powerful stuff is more likely to cause side effects. but milder sarms are still very likely to get lots of benefits for beginners. plus they allow you to check the way they work for you

androman

yes, that's true. if you're a beginner I would recommend going for the milder sarms such as ostarine. more powerful stuff is more likely to cause side effects. but milder sarms are still very likely to get lots of benefits for beginners. plus they allow you to check the way they work for you
thanks man. this greatly helps. i was thinking that strong compounds will just offer stronger effects for muscle gains

DoM

thanks man. this greatly helps. i was thinking that strong compounds will just offer stronger effects for muscle gains
you should find the ones that will suit up your needs. the same as with the diet. different diets for different needs. If you stack the right diet, the right workout plan and the right compounds - you'll get awesome results

99X99

doing LGD4033 Lingadrol know. its considered strong stuff. 0 sides so far. do notice muscle growth!! awesome stuff!

androman

obviously stronger compounds will offer stronger effects for muscle gains... but you know that what goes up... must come down
yeah i get it. so i shouldn't go for too strong stuff?
doing LGD4033 Lingadrol know. its considered strong stuff. 0 sides so far. do notice muscle growth!! awesome stuff!
i see lots of people talking about this sarm specifically. do you think it's good enough for me who wants to look great but doesn't want to get too big?

androman

you can't get too big by accidents. that's a rookie mistake thinking this way
@99X99 is right. getting that huge takes a lot of dedication, time, work, diet and so many others. you won't get "too big" no worries.
and yeah, @androman better start with milder stuff, such as Ostarine
that's what I was told. thanks. and everyone seem to recommend Ostarine so I guess that's what I will do