Enhancing my physique

Care4Gainz

agree. both lgd and s4 are not very suitable for beginners. but they are actually awesome for those with experience
while i know that there are much better options than s4 and lgd, i know lots of people who started their SARMs with either of these and had great results. especiall LGD because it's an awesome mass builder and that's what most beginners are searchign for

greg01

while i know that there are much better options than s4 and lgd, i know lots of people who started their SARMs with either of these and had great results. especiall LGD because it's an awesome mass builder and that's what most beginners are searchign for
as long as side effects are not a real concern then why not

Maloon

i was one of those who started with LGD and it was alright

gcbghana

hello and welcome to the club

yeah, SARMs can be really helpful when using them correctly

your plan sounds good. they can actually help, but it's vital to remember that you've got to combine them with a proper diet and workout plan.

no need to go for such a high dosage. 20 mg/day of both sounds good. I am not even sure if it's worth adding 2 new sarms to your first cycle because if you develop side effects, you wouldn't know which one causes them. But it could be intuitive depending on the side effects. Just don't start with such high doses
perfect advice!

ChuckKnock

if i remember correctly, 12 lbs, 3 were fat/water and after cycle i maintained 9 lbs which seemed like raw muscle. i got stronger too
i wasn't a beginner when i started with LGD so that's not a fair comparison (I gained 3 lbs)
but a friend of mine who started with LGD4033 had exact same results - 12 lbs 3 of which seemed to be water but 9 were raw muscle

Broren21

@ChuckKnock is right that comparing the number of weight people gain on certain stuff is not a fair comparison.
There are just WAY too many variables that come into play. Genetics, workout, diet, etc. For example, someone could eat junk food and gain A LOT while others could gain only a few lbs but all lean muscle and in the end, the latter receives more results because he managed to gain muscles, but the first one managed to gain only fat, for example. Also, there are people who are 250 lbs naturally, but there are others who can barely get over 170 lbs naturally.

greg01

@ChuckKnock is right that comparing the number of weight people gain on certain stuff is not a fair comparison.
There are just WAY too many variables that come into play. Genetics, workout, diet, etc. For example, someone could eat junk food and gain A LOT while others could gain only a few lbs but all lean muscle and in the end, the latter receives more results because he managed to gain muscles, but the first one managed to gain only fat, for example. Also, there are people who are 250 lbs naturally, but there are others who can barely get over 170 lbs naturally.
damn right

Janoman

conclusion? enhancing physique is through diet, workout, gear and genetics. while we can't fight with the latter, we can change the first three

lisko100

awesome thanks. i already started my LGD+GW+S4 cycle and i see great effects
we seem to be in the same boat borther. I am on the exact same cycle and already having awesome results despite not running it for that much. I imagine the results I will get at the end of this cycle.

wohum

if i remember correctly, 12 lbs, 3 were fat/water and after cycle i maintained 9 lbs which seemed like raw muscle. i got stronger too
That's a lot!
I'm searching for a similar SARMs cycle stack for my next cycle where I could gain lean muscle, without fat.

ganzoma

we seem to be in the same boat borther. I am on the exact same cycle and already having awesome results despite not running it for that much. I imagine the results I will get at the end of this cycle.
same here. consistency is the key. keep that iron up and watch out for what you eat too. the gains are sure to come💪