Enhancing my physique

lisko100

same here. consistency is the key. keep that iron up and watch out for what you eat too. the gains are sure to come💪
true there brother! and the results, as I expected, are just awesome. I've completely changed the way I look in the last 2 months.

ganzoma

true there brother! and the results, as I expected, are just awesome. I've completely changed the way I look in the last 2 months.
congrats! honest, just imagine what you can achieve in a year. better yet two years. Just keep up the good work man!

lisko100

yep, it's something i've been thinking myself too. i know that by continuing to work the way i do in a year or a two i'm going to be completely changed. i don't want to be a huge bodybuilder, but i do want that definition and abs

ChuckKnock

when it comes to enahnce the physique, yeah, i do think that the iron + watching out for what you put in the mouth is the best combination ever.
and you're right there.

and you're also right bros when it comes to long-terms results. they are the best when it comes to physique and performance improvement. consistency is the key. A month is not enough to see huge improvements. But you can gain mind blowing results in a year or two with consistency and focus on diet and workout!

Maloon

True. Nobody noticed my growth the first few months, but after about a year or so, everyone told me how big I was. LOL

HGBody

it could be that the first few months you've grown enough for a noticeable difference but after about a year the difference was too noticeable for people who knew you to not say anything. at least something similar happened to me. I personally gained more than 20 lbs so it couldn't go unnoticed

hydrafo

i gained 10 lb naturally and then 20 lb more with SARMs - all within 6 months. from the skinny guy I started to become everyone's favorite gym bro 😅

TirednBig

awesome results. I always was a pretty big guy so no problems with that. sarms were helping me to burn fat instead and get the definition

ganzoma

agree but it also depends on where you've started. I am not sure if that's possible if you're a 200 lb man that's already pretty lean. but if you're less than 150 lb without muscle definition then adding even more than 30 lb in 6 months is possible

ChuckKnock

agree but it also depends on where you've started. I am not sure if that's possible if you're a 200 lb man that's already pretty lean. but if you're less than 150 lb without muscle definition then adding even more than 30 lb in 6 months is possible
obviously. those who just started to work out will notice awesome results in just one month. professionals will struggle to gain a single lb of muscle after years of training.

SarMaster

you're both right. you can't add so much after years of experience. but 30 lbs addition + fat loss in 6 months is just an amazing transformation that far not everyone can do. usually, because of laziness.

ChuckKnock

usually, because of laziness.
and because people give up to soon in my opinion. i've seen people giving up after 3-6 months because they were not experiencing the results they were hoping for. but let's admit it - that's not enough to get any mind blowing results.