Everyone Wonders: Are SARMs Safe?

greg01

had to update: they work well for me now. in the past i got bunk or something that doesn't work idk. now I'm on different ones and they work great

greg01

yeah, as i just said in another post, i now get some results that i wasn't even expecting. i previously used sarms and it seems i got a bad experience without even knowing. they simply weren't working. this time, however, i got so high quality stuff that works amazing. skippo I'm quite sure you'll love your cycle as long as you get legit products.

Skippo

yeah, as i just said in another post, i now get some results that i wasn't even expecting. i previously used sarms and it seems i got a bad experience without even knowing. they simply weren't working. this time, however, i got so high quality stuff that works amazing. skippo I'm quite sure you'll love your cycle as long as you get legit products.
i actually already start to love it as I'm on my first sarms cycle for almost 2 weeks and I gained 2 lbs! 1 lb per week is definitely more than i could imagine, especially because my waist seem to disappear too!

Broren21

i actually already start to love it as I'm on my first sarms cycle for almost 2 weeks and I gained 2 lbs! 1 lb per week is definitely more than i could imagine, especially because my waist seem to disappear too!
awesome! congrats man! stick to a plan and you'll get awesome results!

Skippo

awesome! congrats man! stick to a plan and you'll get awesome results!
2 more weeks and i gained a total of 6 lbs. 4 weeks = 6 lbs.
thinking to up those calories for the next 4 weeks to gain even more (i know i could be adding fat, but i don't mind as long as i can grow muscles faster)

greg01

awesome! you deserve it. when you put work in there, the magic of sarms is truly magic :)

miko9090

awesome! you deserve it. when you put work in there, the magic of sarms is truly magic :)
agree with that. people can achieve magic results simply by changing their lifestyle in terms of diet and workout plan. when sarms are added too, that's surely going to offer, as you said, magic results :D

Skippo

yep, sarms are like the turbo of a car. the car is the diet and workout. you can reach your objective with a car without a turbo. but you can't reach them with a turbo only.
that's one great saying to be honest.
thanks. i seem to get better and better results!