first time bulking

stevegu

it is the first time now that i'm thinking about bulking up. i've been on ostarine a while back and i loved the effects. should i run it again for my first ever bulking cycle? i decided it is time to grow some muscle.

sarrsun

You can still go for Ostarine. with the right diet, you'll get there. but if you're sure you want to take things next level it could be RAD140

99X99

I'm now on RAD140 and GW. I do bulk while getting muscle hardness and definition and feeling great! I would actually recommend RAD. Never been on Ostarine though so i can't say anything from experience, can't compare it to RAD either

ganzoma

agree that you can very well bulk with Ostarine. Just make sure you eat the right foods in the right amounts. I've been on bulking that turned into a dirty bulking with lots of fat addition. Pay attention to it. As for the SARMs - they help, and Ostarine will help too.

UltraX

LGD is actually an amazing bulking SARM. For me, it's the best one that helped me pack the most amount of muscle and size. Without changing diet and workout from other cycles, by the way.

ganzoma

LGD is actually an amazing bulking SARM. For me, it's the best one that helped me pack the most amount of muscle and size. Without changing diet and workout from other cycles, by the way.
indeed Ligandrol is among the best bulking compounds on the market

Skippo

that's not set in stone. everyone is different!
for a "skinny fat" type of person like I am, RAD would be better isn't it? Because to my understanding, LGD causes water retention. and I've heard that the more fat you have, the more water you retain.

Brownchild

according to what I read, that's possible as long as you're a beginner. for experts its bulking and cutting. burning fat and gaining muscle at the same time is only possible if doing roids. maybe sarms

Care4Gainz

for a "skinny fat" type of person like I am, RAD would be better isn't it? Because to my understanding, LGD causes water retention. and I've heard that the more fat you have, the more water you retain.
keep maintenance calories while eating clean with lots of proteins. avoid liquid calories and too much carbs. put a lot of work in the gym. 3 strength trainings a week (maybe even 4) with 3 cardio sessions per week (maybe even up to 5-6 days a week) and you'll be both burning fat and gaining muscle.
according to what I read, that's possible as long as you're a beginner. for experts its bulking and cutting. burning fat and gaining muscle at the same time is only possible if doing roids. maybe sarms
yes, a beginner can do it because the fat/muscle ratio is still close. a professional with lots of muscle a few amounts of fat finds it hard to achieve such goals since his fat is already low and muscle big

galvor

what about RAD, how would you compare them?
keep maintenance calories while eating clean with lots of proteins. avoid liquid calories and too much carbs. put a lot of work in the gym. 3 strength trainings a week (maybe even 4) with 3 cardio sessions per week (maybe even up to 5-6 days a week) and you'll be both burning fat and gaining muscle.
depends on the workout itself too. my gym buddy tells me there's a huge difference between the number of reps I do