first time bulking

Broren21

according to what I read, that's possible as long as you're a beginner. for experts its bulking and cutting. burning fat and gaining muscle at the same time is only possible if doing roids. maybe sarms
this is true because the body goes through a lot of changes for a beginner. not for a professional though.
depends on the workout itself too. my gym buddy tells me there's a huge difference between the number of reps I do
yep. that's why it depends so much on your goals

Care4Gainz

depends on the workout itself too. my gym buddy tells me there's a huge difference between the number of reps I do
depends on the workout type and your goals. but for most exercises, keeping in the range of 5-20 reps (with adequate weight) seems to be the answer to most goals for most people and most exercises.
but yes, there is actually a huge difference depending on what you aim for.

Brownchild

depends on the workout type and your goals. but for most exercises, keeping in the range of 5-20 reps (with adequate weight) seems to be the answer to most goals for most people and most exercises.
but yes, there is actually a huge difference depending on what you aim for.
the guys at the gym says that they are aiming to rep 1-3 times bench press one time. and then they aim to rep 15-20 times bench press the other time. Obviously, different weights. This way they say they keep both endurance, strength and muscle growth...

Care4Gainz

that's actually true. you also "shock" your muscles. changing your workouts constantly rather than doing the same workouts without changing anything is much better. in fact, IFBB Pros say they never have had one similar workout twice in their lives. They always have different workouts.

Care4Gainz

indeed. I have bench press, for example, 6-8 times out of 10 when doing chest. This is a basic. But still, even from those 6-8, I am changing routies. Such as max weight and few reps then lighter weight vs more reps

androman

it is the first time now that i'm thinking about bulking up. i've been on ostarine a while back and i loved the effects. should i run it again for my first ever bulking cycle? i decided it is time to grow some muscle.
what was your first goal with Ostarine? I'm now awaiting for it to come to start my first cycle.

galvor

what was your first goal with Ostarine? I'm now awaiting for it to come to start my first cycle.
i personally wanted to enhance fat loss while maintaining muscles (been in calorie deficit for a pretty long time) and that's what ostarine helped me

Brownchild

that's actually true. you also "shock" your muscles. changing your workouts constantly rather than doing the same workouts without changing anything is much better. in fact, IFBB Pros say they never have had one similar workout twice in their lives. They always have different workouts.
yep, there are a few basic exercises. but still the entire workout shouldn't be identical
indeed. I have bench press, for example, 6-8 times out of 10 when doing chest. This is a basic. But still, even from those 6-8, I am changing routies. Such as max weight and few reps then lighter weight vs more reps
thanks guys for the confirmation. I appreciate that. I know that I'm on the right path

Brownchild

i did change my diet a bit. not much but somewhat. haven't really changed in my workout. the addition of ostarine has had a great effect on me though
yeah, that's the power of sarms.
now imagine what they can do given proper diet and workout plan (if you change them properly).

Care4Gainz

i did change my diet a bit. not much but somewhat. haven't really changed in my workout.
it's fine. this is not a sprint. it is a marathon. you will slowly add whatever you need in your diet and remove whatever you need. slow and steady. also, you will learn new workout techniques to implement. you'll get there. just keep it consistent and steady

Broren21

it's fine. this is not a sprint. it is a marathon. you will slowly add whatever you need in your diet and remove whatever you need. slow and steady. also, you will learn new workout techniques to implement. you'll get there. just keep it consistent and steady
i've been 2 years in the body shaping, dieting and working out and I was still learning new stuff almost daily. shit I even now learn new stuff!

Care4Gainz

yeah it is. 70% is the diet and 30% is the workout IMO. of course, avoiding bad habits, getting enough sleep, having a stress-free life is all very important too

Broren21

similar here brother, and i've been there for 6 years. there's just never too much knowledge
exactly. always admiring bodybuilders all around the world, and listening to their advice. although i know that most of them are on steroids and sarms, i still agree with this:
yeah it is. 70% is the diet and 30% is the workout IMO. of course, avoiding bad habits, getting enough sleep, having a stress-free life is all very important too
so yes, that's what we should work on.