going for round 2

Brownchild

3 weeks into the cycle. lost almost 10 lbs. Truth is that most is water weight and the last week I notice a hinder in weight loss, but I assume that's because I lost most water and now only fat has to go
gained some muscle?
what's the cutting cycle you plan? i'm thinking to run stenabolic, cardarine and ibutamoren for cutting.
not sure about bulking though. I've heard Ligandrol is really good, but it's fairly suppressive and i don't want to suppress my T levels
i've also heard about that. I read that it is very effective for bulking though.
also planning my second cycle. the first one was Cardarine and Ligandrol for 8 weeks. Want to bulk up even more before a cutting. What would you guys recommend?
have you had a PCT plan after the first cycle? were you feeling suppressed? as I just said, I've heard LGD is suppressive quite a lot

DoM

have you had a PCT plan after the first cycle? were you feeling suppressed? as I just said, I've heard LGD is suppressive quite a lot
yeah I did and I've been doing fine. Nolvadex 20 mg/day and it does well. it's suppressive, but nothing too bad IMO

Broren21

what's the cutting cycle you plan? i'm thinking to run stenabolic, cardarine and ibutamoren for cutting.
not sure about bulking though. I've heard Ligandrol is really good, but it's fairly suppressive and i don't want to suppress my T levels
SARMs are suppressive. period. but no worries, PCT will help
stenabolic, cardarine and ibutamoren for cutting.
sounds good. just make sure ibutamoren's hunger part won't make your diet suffer

Brownchild

yeah, since watching for my protein intake and adding ostarine, I gained like 8 lbs of muscle. 6 weeks so far into my cycle
sounds great to me.
yeah I did and I've been doing fine. Nolvadex 20 mg/day and it does well. it's suppressive, but nothing too bad IMO
thanks bro.
agree. As I said it in the previous post, get yourself some Nolvadex and use it post cycle and no issues (y)
didn't know Nolvadex is so helpful

ChuckKnock

also planning my second cycle. the first one was Cardarine and Ligandrol for 8 weeks. Want to bulk up even more before a cutting. What would you guys recommend?
for a bulk? could try a stack if you already had experience with Ligandrol. Or higher dosage. just make sure you watch out for your diet. could increase workout volume too.
for a cutting you can go for Cardarine and Ostarine while lowering calories and adding more cardio.
it is. all SARMs are suppressive but no worries. following the advice above + PCT will get you there.

DoM

for a bulk? could try a stack if you already had experience with Ligandrol. Or higher dosage. just make sure you watch out for your diet. could increase workout volume too.
for a cutting you can go for Cardarine and Ostarine while lowering calories and adding more cardio.
thanks. I was thinking the same cycle of Cardarine + Ligandrol is a slightly higher dosage and maybe something else. such as RAD, maybe

Brownchild

thanks. I was thinking the same cycle of Cardarine + Ligandrol is a slightly higher dosage and maybe something else. such as RAD, maybe
I see everyone saying that LGD and RAD are among the best for bulking. If you go for both, it seems you can expect some serious gains

Brownchild

true. proper lifestyle combined with these compounds is sure to do wonders for your muscle growth.
i used to think that using one makes no point in using the other since they both work on the same receptors. but it seems like they are actually working in synergy together.

DoM

agree with you brownchild. according to research i've done it seems that they are actually going to "boost" one another and with less side effects. it seems that it's safer to use 2 compounds in moderate dosage than just one of them in higher dosage

Broren21

agree with you brownchild. according to research i've done it seems that they are actually going to "boost" one another and with less side effects. it seems that it's safer to use 2 compounds in moderate dosage than just one of them in higher dosage
yeah that's true. better stack two in lower doses than just one in higher dosage because higher doses can cause more/nastier side effects. stacking, on the other hand, can be beneficial as they may work in synergy

galvor

yeah that's true. better stack two in lower doses than just one in higher dosage because higher doses can cause more/nastier side effects. stacking, on the other hand, can be beneficial as they may work in synergy
awesome. thanks. planning to bulk a bit soon. so i think my previous experience with ostarine will be handy.