going for round 2

Brownchild

i also read about this. i find it pretty strange since all work on the same receptors. but they are still different so it still makes some sense
the same receptors stuff made me think the same way actually... but after all, they are indeed different so I hope they do stack well

Broren21

They stack well no worries. I personally find that instead of increasing the dosage further of a single SARM, you better stack with other SARMs

Brownchild

They stack well no worries. I personally find that instead of increasing the dosage further of a single SARM, you better stack with other SARMs
thanks.
yes, exactly. burned lots of fat as i've been staying in calorie deficit for a long while + added cycles. with the help of ostarine added I could maintain muscles and overall definition is now much better!
awesome results. congrats

Broren21

yes, exactly. burned lots of fat as i've been staying in calorie deficit for a long while + added cycles. with the help of ostarine added I could maintain muscles and overall definition is now much better!
will start another cycle soon?
yeah. it will. I did this cycle and it is actually great will start a similar cycle soon.
when you start?

Brownchild

because cardarine is actually great. i don't really understand why they wouldn't approve it considering all the amazing benefits it has.
i understand the part of cancer-causing, but it caused cancer when using abnormally high dosage for extremely long periods

Broren21

because cardarine is actually great. i don't really understand why they wouldn't approve it considering all the amazing benefits it has.
i understand the part of cancer-causing, but it caused cancer when using abnormally high dosage for extremely long periods
i also thought about this. they keep on saying that more tests are needed. or maybe because they are afraid that people would ignore the warning signs and still abuse it causing cancer?

androman

i also thought about this. they keep on saying that more tests are needed. or maybe because they are afraid that people would ignore the warning signs and still abuse it causing cancer?
seems like it. but people do the same with alcohol and cigarettes and no probs

Broren21

that's the problem of modern society. someone should control what is allowed and what is not, despite the fact that alcohol and cigarettes have no health benefits, unlike SARMs, for example. There are just simply too many "don'ts".

galvor

@galvor so what was your first and second cycle looking like?
cardarine and stenabolic first cycle
ostarine, cardiane and stenabolic second cycle
planning to run ostarine cardarine and andarine now.
that's the problem of modern society. someone should control what is allowed and what is not, despite the fact that alcohol and cigarettes have no health benefits, unlike SARMs, for example. There are just simply too many "don'ts".
exactly! too much control. even in private life. imo it already starts to get out of hand!

Broren21

exactly! too much control. even in private life. imo it already starts to get out of hand!
it is long ago out of hand...
people are getting forced to vaccinate something they don't know what is it.
and yet, people can't use something they know it'll be helpful (think SARMs steroids).
and that's just first things that popped into my mind, not to mention so much more.

androman

it is long ago out of hand...
people are getting forced to vaccinate something they don't know what is it.
and yet, people can't use something they know it'll be helpful (think SARMs steroids).
and that's just first things that popped into my mind, not to mention so much more.
you're so right brother.
i just hate it.
lately nobody has a private life anymore. everything is controlled