going for round 2

galvor

had a friend who's been on antidepressants for years. it killed his testosterone. then doctors had him on testosterone and then got him out of testosterone. he got no T, depression, and no help. then he started to buy testosterone from steroids sources and he's now looking better than he ever did without depression, leading us to think that his depression was due to low t in the first place, but they just wanted to milk his money. now tell me they do not want to control us and keep us stupid

Broren21

glad your friend does well now. now imagine how many millions are in the exact same spot. it's scary that you have to do it all yourself, without having a degree and being called a doctor. and still doing better than those doctors...

Broren21

sometimes I think that they know very well what they're doing, it's just the money thing they are mostly worried about

androman

just look at it... Ukraine, now Palestine, and right after all of this shit - covid. lol, I'm quite sure that's not coincidence

Broren21

you're definitely right brother. the problem is that people are actually dying for this. they're dying so someone else could have control and money...