hello again

DoM

wanna stack lgd and i thought to stack it with rad, but i guess i'm going to take your plan and throw some mk in there too

Brownchild

Wouldn't it be a better option to run RAD140, for example, alone for 12 weeks, than RAD140 with LGD4033, for example, for 6 weeks?

Broren21

Wouldn't it be a better option to run RAD140, for example, alone for 12 weeks, than RAD140 with LGD4033, for example, for 6 weeks?
well. it also depends on the dosage. but generally yes, longer cycles with lower doses could be safer than shorter cycles with higher doses. simply because the body has more time to cope with the SARMs you use.
and yes, 12 weeks is a pretty long cycle.

DoM

lgd could be a better option for bulking, i guess you know that
what if both? i already got lgd and rad as well as mk677. want to go through a serious bulking cycle soon. plan to get from 200 lbs to at least 220 or preferably 230 lbs in this cycle that would last 12 weeks (8 weeks with lgd and rad and 4 more weeks with mk)

Broren21

i just answered that to your other post. LGD with RAD together can be too much for a lot of people, but it can be just right for others. it depends on how you respond to such a stack. that's why it is better to use each oen of them separately to see how it goes, then maybe stack, and maybe in lower doses. as for the cycle length - yeah, do not go over 8 weeks with LGD or RAD, or especially both. whereas you could go for 12 weeks with MK677(y)

Reactions: DoM

DoM

i just answered that to your other post. LGD with RAD together can be too much for a lot of people, but it can be just right for others. it depends on how you respond to such a stack. that's why it is better to use each oen of them separately to see how it goes, then maybe stack, and maybe in lower doses. as for the cycle length - yeah, do not go over 8 weeks with LGD or RAD, or especially both. whereas you could go for 12 weeks with MK677(y)
makes sense, thank you for your time