Hours per week training

AshW10

definitely. the muscle sore makes me think that i'm burning calories even post training
all trainers tell me to do cardio post-workout in an attempt to save energy and endurance for strength training. that's why cardio only after strength training. but strength training is mandatory 3-4 times a week

Broren21

you're always welcome bro. if there's anything else i can help you with - i gladly will. but i'm still learning a lot so don't take my advice as a professional

galvor

all trainers tell me to do cardio post-workout in an attempt to save energy and endurance for strength training. that's why cardio only after strength training. but strength training is mandatory 3-4 times a week
thanks. i've used to do some light strength training in the beginning, cardio, and then lift heavier. will try to follow your plan

Broren21

thanks. i've used to do some light strength training in the beginning, cardio, and then lift heavier. will try to follow your plan
not to offend you but that's a horrible plan. you lift light and then cardio - both of which will consume your energy and carbs. then you try to lift heavier, but you just can't as your body and muscles are already fatigued a bit. The point is - you'll never be able to lift as heavy as you should with this plan. This means you won't break those muscle fibers (micro muscle tears) that will then be repaired and grow big. ultimately - no gains.

charisman001

not to offend you but that's a horrible plan. you lift light and then cardio - both of which will consume your energy and carbs. then you try to lift heavier, but you just can't as your body and muscles are already fatigued a bit. The point is - you'll never be able to lift as heavy as you should with this plan. This means you won't break those muscle fibers (micro muscle tears) that will then be repaired and grow big. ultimately - no gains.
thanks. I guess that's why my trainer never has me on the treadmill for longer than 10 mins before starting working out.

AshW10

i've also heard about what @Broren21 said. and tbh it sounds logical. i mean, do not use your energy for cardio... use it for heavy ass weights first

Broren21

thanks. I guess that's why my trainer never has me on the treadmill for longer than 10 mins before starting working out.
i've also heard about what @Broren21 said. and tbh it sounds logical. i mean, do not use your energy for cardio... use it for heavy ass weights first
that's what I was talking about. wanna do cardio? always do it post-workout, if you still can. But you won't get better results when starting with cardio.
btw, you can start the workout with the treadmill just for warming up. many go this route. but i generally don't do the treadmill to warm up. I try warming each body part with my body weight, then train abs 5-10 minutes and am already soaked. especially with these hot days.

charisman001

that's what I was talking about. wanna do cardio? always do it post-workout, if you still can. But you won't get better results when starting with cardio.
btw, you can start the workout with the treadmill just for warming up. many go this route. but i generally don't do the treadmill to warm up. I try warming each body part with my body weight, then train abs 5-10 minutes and am already soaked. especially with these hot days.
thanks for the tip man. will ask about this my trainer and see what he's gonna say

AshW10

am already soaked. especially with these hot days.
same here. i warm up 10 minutes (on general) before even starting my workout and i'm all sweaty. at the end of my workout my tshirt is all wet. i imagine it's because of my weight.

AshW10

then idk why some people are super sweaty like me, whereas i see many who do not drop a sweat their entire training session

Broren21

then idk why some people are super sweaty like me, whereas i see many who do not drop a sweat their entire training session
maybe because they barely workout? i mean... i see a lot of guys in my gym that are training in a way I definitely wouldn't call that a "workout"

charisman001

maybe because they barely workout? i mean... i see a lot of guys in my gym that are training in a way I definitely wouldn't call that a "workout"
not always. for example, my wife doesn't break in sweat. but she works out hard (I see her working hard). although she's exhaused. she barely sweats... i've been researching a bit (read an article, if that's research, lol) and it seems it has to do with our glands

Broren21

I aim to try at least 8-9 hours a week. I mean 6 days a week x 1.5 hours or 4 days x 2 hours
a great plan to get to your physique goals! regardless if we talk about bulking or cutting. what's your goal anyway?
not always. for example, my wife doesn't break in sweat. but she works out hard (I see her working hard). although she's exhaused. she barely sweats... i've been researching a bit (read an article, if that's research, lol) and it seems it has to do with our glands
yeah, maybe. i just know that sweating a lot is not actually bad. in fact, it's bad if you don't sweat because our bodies release more toxins through sweat and i've heard it keep your skin healthier too

androman

what do you guys think of RAD140 10 mg/day dosed once a day in the morning 60 mins before my workout with SR9009 5 mg/day x3 = 15 mg/day? Grow lean muscle with possibly burning some fat goals