how to dose sr9009 and rad140?

lisonta

first off, I want body recomp. I mean, lose fat and gain muscle. second, I want to know if these two compounds stack well. third, how to dose them? I want to have a better understanding of how to use these two for my goals.

Broren21

yeah they do. likely to get awesome performance boost which will help you progress. RAD 140 10 mg once a day. SR 9009 about 10 mg a day 3 times a day dosed evenly throughout your day. both for 8 weeks. it should be helpful

DoM

Ligandrol works great for muscle gains, I use it always with great success. Just finished my second cycle with it. But RAD is great too. Not sure about sr9009 tho..

Broren21

SR 9009 is actually great for body recomposition and if I would have to guess, RAD 140 is even better than LGD 4033 for body composition.
So, I would keep the original plan of SR with RAD

Reactions: DoM
first off, I want body recomp. I mean, lose fat and gain muscle. second, I want to know if these two compounds stack well. third, how to dose them? I want to have a better understanding of how to use these two for my goals.
Sr9009 30 mg day. 10 mg doses 4-5 hours apart
Rad-140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m

DoM

mostly for bulking goals, mk677 instead of sr9009 with lgd should be better, isn't it?

RedRid

yeah, mk677 is a better option than sr9009 for bulking, mostly because of its HGH increase part and hunger boost

DoM

on the other hand, i see that sr9009 does a great job to enhance performance and endurance, which is highly effective for strength training too, isn't it?

ChuckKnock

on the other hand, i see that sr9009 does a great job to enhance performance and endurance, which is highly effective for strength training too, isn't it?
rad is awesome for strength training. sr isn't that helpful tho. It is mostly effective for cardio endurance

Reactions: DoM

99X99

rad140 is worth it. it is an awesome sarm that makes you feel and look different in no time!

Broren21

yes, the big advantage of rad is that it makes you actually feel better, unlike others out there. and sometimes, motivation is what you need to get things going

Broren21

sometimes i feel that motivation is actually what makes pretty much the only difference between an overweight and a jacked guy