How to Take SARMS?

sarrsun

Check below how to correctly use SARMs. These are some dosing protocols I use, but doses can be adjusted as you want.

Week 1-8 MK2866 (OSTARINE) 25 mg per day for first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the morning (might start at 50 mg/day if have enough experience)

Week 1-8 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 10-20 mg day dosed once a day in the morning

Week 1-8 Rad-150 (SUSTALONE) 20-30 mg day dosed every other day, in the morning or 10-15 mg every day in the morning

Week 1-8 YK-11 (MYOBOL) 5-15 mg per day split doses… 5 mg morning and 5 mg 6-8 hours later

Week 1-8 S23 (ULTRABOLIC) 10-20 mg per day split doses…. 5-10 mg in the morning and 5-10 mg about 8 hours later

Week 1-8 LGD-3303 (MEGABOLIC) about 20 mg per day split doses… 10 mg in the morning and 10 mg 6-8 hours later

Week 1-8 LGD-4033 (LIGANDROL) about 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the morning

Week 1-8 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses a day: 25 mg in the morning and 25 mg 6-8 hours later

Week 1-8 ACP-105 (VASCULINE) about 20 mg day… split doses per day: 10 mg in the morning and 10 mg 6-8 hours later

Week 1-10 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 10-20 mg day dosed once a day in the morning

Week 1-10
GW-0742 (LIPOLINE) about 20 mg day dosed once a day in the morning

Week 1-10 SR-9011 (METABOL) 30 mg a day split into 3 doses: 10 mg doses around every 4 hours

Week 1-10 Sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day split into 3 doses: 10 mg doses around every 4 hours

Week 1-12 MK677 (IBUTAMOREN) 25 mg day dosed once a day before going to bed

TirednBig

Week 1-10 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 10-20 mg day dosed once a day in the morning
Week 1-8 S23 (ULTRABOLIC) 10-20 mg per day split doses…. 5-10 mg in the morning and 5-10 mg about 8 hours later
Week 1-8 Rad-140 (TESTOLONE) 10-20 mg day dosed once a day in the morning
In all cases, I've heard of people using 30 mg/day of each of these compounds (instead of 20 mg/day maximum as suggested here) with high success. I'm just trying to point out that you could use more than this if your body can tolerate it and you notice that a higher dosage is likely to cause more benefits.

TirednBig

I'm assuming he was mentioning the "normal" doses that "most" people use for balanced side effects and benefits
that's what I thought too. Just thought I would share my 2 cents in letting everyone know that dosages can be slightly different than those presented here. although, indeed, most people find their perfect spots in those here

sarrsun

please do. found it interesting
will do
In all cases, I've heard of people using 30 mg/day of each of these compounds (instead of 20 mg/day maximum as suggested here) with high success. I'm just trying to point out that you could use more than this if your body can tolerate it and you notice that a higher dosage is likely to cause more benefits.
that's not the maximum dosage, that's common that people should experiment with. if they are sure they can go further, it's up to everyone's needs.
I'm assuming he was mentioning the "normal" doses that "most" people use for balanced side effects and benefits
exactly
that's what I thought too. Just thought I would share my 2 cents in letting everyone know that dosages can be slightly different than those presented here. although, indeed, most people find their perfect spots in those here
that's for sure, that's just a representation of common doses
Agree with others because I also used I generally use LGD-4033 in higher dosage than just 10 mg/day
as long as you can tolerate it, why wouldn't you?

Maloon

yeah, i think the whole point is to go to the dosage that is safe for you. I also know there's the idea of using the lowest point of effective dosage, but i still think higher doses would still work better

TirednBig

will do

that's not the maximum dosage, that's common that people should experiment with. if they are sure they can go further, it's up to everyone's needs.

exactly

that's for sure, that's just a representation of common doses

thanks for clarifying it ;)

RedRid

Great post.
Week 1-8 MK2866 (OSTARINE) 25 mg per day for first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the morning (might start at 50 mg/day if have enough experience)
I just think that this is a pretty high dosage of Ostarine. Never tried anything over 40 mg/day but I started with 10 mg/day and still had great results. I worked up to 40 mg/day after various different cycles

UltraX

I just think that this is a pretty high dosage of Ostarine.
yeah that's a pretty high dosage, but it works. I've seen a guy transforming with Ostarine alone at 50 mg/day. It worked out great for him! never tried that dosage myself but thinking to