is someone else on fasting?

charisman001

lots of people seem to recommend me fasting lately and to be honest I'm seriously thinking maybe I should actually give it a try

greekbody

never been fasting and still have a great physique with 11% bf. not saying it's not helpful, just saying that you should pay attention to what goes into your mouth.

greekbody

I still struggle here though
talk with nutritionists or professional trainers. change your daily habits. find that motivation. dieting is a struggle as long as you lack motivation. if you don't know why exactly you're doing it, it's nothing but a struggle. but as long as you know where you're going and why you need it and what's your goal, dieting starts to become a part of your normal life

Care4Gainz

well, as long as you follow his advice, I think it should be the same. because he could help you online and ask the same questions as doing it face to face

99X99

my gf been on fasting and always says she's been feeling awesome on this diet type. but i've never been the type of person who finds it easy to say no to food, lol

charisman001

well, as long as you follow his advice, I think it should be the same. because he could help you online and ask the same questions as doing it face to face
thanks. i am mostly toward a personalized meal plan. both quantity and quality.
but i've never been the type of person who finds it easy to say no to food, lol
i am not sure if there anyone actually is. and if there is, lucky bastards :ROFLMAO:

Care4Gainz

i am not sure if there anyone actually is. and if there is, lucky bastards :ROFLMAO:
genetics play a huge role, trust me. there are guys who never ever been in a gym and look better than others who's been there for years.
still, dedication when it comes to working and dieting will play better than genetics!

ChuckKnock

I'm a believer that fasting helps, but it depends on various factors. For example, i can follow a fasting program just once or twice a week to help my body get rid of toxins. Otherwise, I just want to keep those gains coming

charisman001

12 weeks sounds ok? in calorie deficit. planning to burn the extra layer of fat.
12 weeks sounds indeed very good. and you should always stay in calorie deficit to burn that fat.
i've started my cycle a while ago and so far i'm happy with the results i get

zerko

i'm fasting but not because i want to, because of my job (i'm a plumber). 12 hours shifts, no food in between. doing it for years. i guess my body got used to it. now I eat twice a day - upon waking up and 1 hour before going to bed. even on my days off i eat the same way. so i guess i'm fasting 12 hours window

99X99

i guess then i am also fasting because i do not eat while working, but that's a 6-8 hours shift, 5 days a week only.