Looking for Advice

Vrezz90

Hi again everyone. thanks to all of you who answered. I just wanted to ask. I see a lot of people here saying that Ostarine as first SARM cycle is awesome. At the same time, I also see many of those who start with 2 or even 3 SARMs at once during their first SARM cycle as they have multiple advantages. I already got Ostarine, but haven't started with it yet. Do you think I could get some other SARMs to stack it with and get the maximum out of my first cycle?

Maloon

not a big expert here and not trying to give the impression like I am one, but I read about Cardarine which you can use into almost any given cycle because of its benefits in terms of health (cholesterol) and low side effects. So i think you can go for it

PaulT

Hi again everyone. thanks to all of you who answered. I just wanted to ask. I see a lot of people here saying that Ostarine as first SARM cycle is awesome. At the same time, I also see many of those who start with 2 or even 3 SARMs at once during their first SARM cycle as they have multiple advantages. I already got Ostarine, but haven't started with it yet. Do you think I could get some other SARMs to stack it with and get the maximum out of my first cycle?
i currently run ostarine and cardarine with great success as my first cycle. soon going to add ibutamoren to the cycle too. i'm feeling awesome! so i do think you could add these two !

Broren21

I already got Ostarine, but haven't started with it yet. Do you think I could get some other SARMs to stack it with and get the maximum out of my first cycle?
as others mentioned, you could add Cardarine, or you could also add Ibutamoren. I wouldn't add RAD140 or LGD4033 or even stronger stuff now. But you may add the Ibutamoren or Cardarine that are in the milder department.

Janoman

as others mentioned, you could add Cardarine, or you could also add Ibutamoren. I wouldn't add RAD140 or LGD4033 or even stronger stuff now. But you may add the Ibutamoren or Cardarine that are in the milder department.
great advice IMO

Vrezz90

thanks man. I read that Ibutamoren is supposed to use for many weeks for it to start working. That's why I thought about starting with Ostarine for 8 weeks and after 4 weeks into Ostarine to add Cardarine.

Vrezz90

as long as you don't plan on running powerful sarms, you're good to stack them. such as ostarine and cardarine ;)
thanks, that's exactly what i'm going to do
i currently run ostarine and cardarine with great success as my first cycle. soon going to add ibutamoren to the cycle too. i'm feeling awesome! so i do think you could add these two !
your post makes me feel confident :)

Care4Gainz

thanks man. I read that Ibutamoren is supposed to use for many weeks for it to start working. That's why I thought about starting with Ostarine for 8 weeks and after 4 weeks into Ostarine to add Cardarine.
Indeed. I just said it in another post about Ibutamoren MK677 that it starts working after some weeks of using it because it starts increasing your HGH. but growth hormone is a type of hormone that you start noticing its benefits after a while of having higher levels. Until it increases HGH and until you start noticing increased HGH benefits - it takes a while.
About your first cycle plan. It does sound like a plan. Especially that you don't add it all at once. 4 weeks of Cardarine is not a lot, but at least, it's safer. I've seen some members here saying they started with 2 or even 3 SARMS all at once, but I think you're relying on luck this way. Your plan sounds safer so I assume you could go for it

Broren21

true, i used to be on actual HGH and it took a good while until it started working
Indeed. I just said it in another post about Ibutamoren MK677 that it starts working after some weeks of using it because it starts increasing your HGH. but growth hormone is a type of hormone that you start noticing its benefits after a while of having higher levels. Until it increases HGH and until you start noticing increased HGH benefits - it takes a while.

Vrezz90

About your first cycle plan. It does sound like a plan. Especially that you don't add it all at once. 4 weeks of Cardarine is not a lot, but at least, it's safer. I've seen some members here saying they started with 2 or even 3 SARMS all at once, but I think you're relying on luck this way. Your plan sounds safer so I assume you could go for it
thanks for the encouragement. I guess that's what I'm going to do. In the meantime will try getting more info about Ibutamoren and HGH in general

RedRid

That's why I thought about starting with Ostarine for 8 weeks and after 4 weeks into Ostarine to add Cardarine.
Yes, it sounds good.
Ostarine week 1-8
Cardarine week 5-8
you'll boost your fat loss and muscle maintenance. given a good nutrition and workout plan, you're going to love the cycle

PaulT

Yes, it sounds good.
Ostarine week 1-8
Cardarine week 5-8
that's a good plan if oyu want to be very careful. i started both from week 1 to 8 and everything was fine. cardarine is very well tolerated with minimal side effects.
you'll boost your fat loss and muscle maintenance. given a good nutrition and workout plan, you're going to love the cycle
that's true. i wasn't really into nutrition and i still achieved great results. now starting to look more into a proper diet plan

DoM

definitely. no point in using SARms without it. I'm saying it from experience
true, but as we can see, as @PaulT said - they can still help without major changes in diet. the thing is that when you're following a good diet and exercising hard with them, you're absolutely going to love the effects.

Janoman

true, but as we can see, as @PaulT said - they can still help without major changes in diet. the thing is that when you're following a good diet and exercising hard with them, you're absolutely going to love the effects.
true. muscles can't grow without correct nutrients and calories (diet) and without anywhere to grow, that's why you need to tear them (workout).
but of course, adding sarms would still help because we're still doing that regardless. point is that if you decided to add something like sarms to get performance and physique to the next level, you should do your own part of dieting and exercising

RedRid

true. muscles can't grow without correct nutrients and calories (diet) and without anywhere to grow, that's why you need to tear them (workout).
but of course, adding sarms would still help because we're still doing that regardless. point is that if you decided to add something like sarms to get performance and physique to the next level, you should do your own part of dieting and exercising
true here. although we grow muscles even when we do not workout and have a strict diet, obviously, the results are way bigger and faster when we do. but sarms are just "fuel" for workouts and "maximizer" of nutrients out of food