Looking for Advice

DoM

yep, i saw that some studies suggest people were capable of losing some body fat and adding some lean muscle tissues without diets and workout by adding some low ostarine doses.
now, adding some higher ostarine doses alongside great nutrition plan and workout is going to make you "blow"!

Vrezz90

yep, i saw that some studies suggest people were capable of losing some body fat and adding some lean muscle tissues without diets and workout by adding some low ostarine doses.
now, adding some higher ostarine doses alongside great nutrition plan and workout is going to make you "blow"!
what you described is about me. I really love the effects that Ostarine is having on my body. As you said, coupled with exercise and diet

Reactions: DoM

PaulT

true, but as we can see, as @PaulT said - they can still help without major changes in diet. the thing is that when you're following a good diet and exercising hard with them, you're absolutely going to love the effects.
true here. although we grow muscles even when we do not workout and have a strict diet, obviously, the results are way bigger and faster when we do. but sarms are just "fuel" for workouts and "maximizer" of nutrients out of food
true. muscles can't grow without correct nutrients and calories (diet) and without anywhere to grow, that's why you need to tear them (workout).
but of course, adding sarms would still help because we're still doing that regardless. point is that if you decided to add something like sarms to get performance and physique to the next level, you should do your own part of dieting and exercising
this is why i love this forum, many are ready to help with awesome information, constructive and logic

RedRid

there actually is. i've seen a a dude 140 lb at best and he was taking pics as if he's about to step on mr. olympia stage. lol
i've seen a similar skinny guy taking off his shirt in gym trying to impress girls.
if I would have his frame, I definitely wouldn't do it.
PS: No girl was impressed that day, LOL

TirednBig

there actually is. i've seen a a dude 140 lb at best and he was taking pics as if he's about to step on mr. olympia stage. lol
it seems like all these skinny guys are the same in all gyms. i assume they know they are skinny so they just tryin to look big as they are insecure or somethin