MK 677 Veterans?

Janoman

MK alone greatly helped me bulk. it increases appetite and helped me lose the lower belly fat which seemed impossible. of course you need to eat right...

ChuckKnock

lol. it can help to anyone though. just gotta keep calories slightly above maintenance for bulking up. going for a huge caloric increase won't really help bulk as the body won't be able to assimilate it and it would be transformed into fat.

Care4Gainz

nutrition is, in my opinion, the most important out of 3: training, sarms (or whatever other gear), nutrition.
you're actually right. without eating - your body, obviously, can't grow during bulking. the other way around when you're cutting. if you're eating way too much, how do you expect to lose weight? obviously training and SARMs are helpful, but in the end, food is what makes us look the way we do. training and SARMs "boost" the process of bulking or cutting.
I did started SARM cycle but not with mk677. using lgd, rad and yk for growing. will go for mk too
with Lignadrol, Testostolone and YK11 you should've grown a lot!

Broren21

I had a similar cycle: YK11, MK677 LGD4033 and I had great results Care for gains is right, you should grow a lot on that cycle

Tren300

MK alone greatly helped me bulk. it increases appetite
yes, yes yes. I've been using some steroids that were doing a great job in increasing appetite. but with the introduction of MK677 I've never had such an appetite. i could throw 6500 calories daily with no issues!

Vrezz90

then it looks like I have to stay away from Mk677 lol. I seem to have absolutely no issues with my appetite. lol. gotta fix this part, actually...

PaulT

I am thinking now about MK677. not sure since I don't seem to have appetite problems and I'm trying to lose bf while gaining lean muscles. as anyone here I guess, lol

Vrezz90

i wouldn't run it. as i earlier said. i heard from too many people that ibutamoren increases appetite. if you want to lose fat, you gotta eat in a caloric deficit

sarrsun

I'm another person that experiences an increase in appetite from MK677. In fact, I use it alongside HGH as I can feel that it increases appetite even while I'm on actual HGH. helps me get in 6000+ calories a day

Skippo

I'm another person that experiences an increase in appetite from MK677. In fact, I use it alongside HGH as I can feel that it increases appetite even while I'm on actual HGH. helps me get in 6000+ calories a day
HUGE! are you competing or something? I'm trying to bulk up and I can't even dream about getting in as much calories as you do man, you should be really big i think