motivated for my next cycle

lisko100

I'm a pretty big buy but I feel like I could use losing some weight. I'm 260 lb 5'9. used some sarms so far, but I want to get my next cycle mainly to get rid of fat. planning to go gw and sr together. maybe with something else.
planning sr and gw 5 mg each x4 times a day (20 mg/day) every 3-4 hours. 12 weeks total cycle. Can you tell me how to get things better?

Broren21

just go with either stenabolic or cardarine, one or another, not both. just the one that works better for you

zerko

theoretically, you can, but it'll just increase the risk of side effects. using only one can be enough for great results as long as you have a calorie deficit diet and a good workout plan.

charisman001

do you experience side effects? do you feel them both working well for you? yielding results? it all depends on it. i was just trying to say that it's important to take it slowly
thanks I can assume that I can add stenabolic after responding well to cardarine for a while (I mean, for a full cycle).

AshW10

experiencing any side effects? for how long you plan to go with them?
do you experience side effects? do you feel them both working well for you? yielding results? it all depends on it. i was just trying to say that it's important to take it slowly
yeah, i was feeling great. stopped the cycle, but yes, it was effective with good results. stopped the cycle not because of the side effects, but because i see that it's safer to stop at 8 weeks mark so I try to keep it safe this way.
thanks I can assume that I can add stenabolic after responding well to cardarine for a while (I mean, for a full cycle).
i've used both and i had good results

Broren21

yeah, i was feeling great. stopped the cycle, but yes, it was effective with good results. stopped the cycle not because of the side effects, but because i see that it's safer to stop at 8 weeks mark so I try to keep it safe this way.
great then!(y)

charisman001

yep. I guess we do not really realize that we feel in a way or another thanks to certain compounds. I mean, i understand that high blood pressure can cause headaches. GW seems to lower blood pressure, thus, it may deal with headaches. the point is that we may not suffer from headaches due to GW501516 and we do not even realize it.

Broren21

you do have a point. that's why we should assess the way you feel on a compound both ways. I mean, check how you feel without it, and check how you feel with it. it can go both ways in terms dealing with some issues, or causing others