New here

charisman001

yeah, been thinking about steroids in the past, then found SARMs and seem like they are safer. I was lifting 10 years ago. about 5 years. then gave up due to life shit. restarted a few weeks ago.
thanks for welcome :)

DoM

Welcome man. Pretty sure that steroids could be helpful, but you're right that SARMs are safer and they are still highly effective.
and you're right... shit happens. glad you're back on track. keep going and you're going to be fine.

ChuckKnock

yeah, been thinking about steroids in the past, then found SARMs and seem like they are safer. I was lifting 10 years ago. about 5 years. then gave up due to life shit. restarted a few weeks ago.
thanks for welcome :)
muscle memory is a real thing. you will start working out and you'll see results fast. especially if you change your diet and overall lifestyle. the lifestyle that got you in this position of becoming fat.

charisman001

Yeah. I hope so. My muscles are aching now from the previous trainings and today I gotta go away. lol.
But I hope muscle memory is a real thing because lots of years passed and I got really fat since. I'm missing my old self.

Care4Gainz

thanks man. I already did. this month since i've registered I found lots of great guys and lots of useful info. it seems like my fat burning process goes in the right direction
just burn more calories per day than you eat and you will see the results. caloric restriction is all you need to burn that fat. and of course, the more the difference between how many calories you eat and burn, the faster the fat burning process.

charisman001

just burn more calories per day than you eat and you will see the results. caloric restriction is all you need to burn that fat. and of course, the more the difference between how many calories you eat and burn, the faster the fat burning process.
easier said than done. :ROFLMAO:
but no, i get it, thanks.