Ostarine and Cardarine stack - best cutting cycle?

LemuelPP

that's true, testosterone is also technically an anabolic steroid but people get prescription for it. It truly depends on many factors

greekbody

i've heard there are some pretty big changes ostarine will be a prescription drug soon too
yep, very likely.
that's true, testosterone is also technically an anabolic steroid but people get prescription for it. It truly depends on many factors
also agree. lots of people had great success with numerous other steroids actually. don't believe me? check any mr. olympian. it actually depends on lots of factors

greekbody

i've always known that they must be taking steroids
surely they do. there are calculations online that prove they do. to become like them you have to eat right, train right, have the right genetics and... of course, roids

DoM

not sure if it's worth it to be honest. you're putting your health at risk just to look huge. and they really look huge, but not many bodybuilders have a long and good life...

greekbody

that's why BB is a sport about passion. not everyone is ready for it, not everyone accepts it and not everyone has the guts to go for it to be honest...

Broren21

Losing fat and maintaining the muscle that I already have is my main goal. Do you think Ostarine will be better?
yes, Ostarine is much better at maintaining the muscle you have. will also help burn fat and gw will burn fat too. Stenabolic and GW doesn't keep lean muscle but Ostarine does

ganzoma

yes, Ostarine is much better at maintaining the muscle you have. will also help burn fat and gw will burn fat too. Stenabolic and GW doesn't keep lean muscle but Ostarine does
exactly. that's why i would think that osterine is a better choice. it will also help burn fat reaching your goals, but maintains muscles too