post cycle therapy for SARMS

UltraX

Hi, what would be a good post cycle therapy for my SARMs stack that I’m about to run? I hear of different opinions about PCT SARMs. Some saying you’re absolutely going to need it, others saying you won’t. Based on what I could find, I think you need a PCT, but I’m not quite sure how to do it correctly;

Here’s what I’m gonna use:
Ligandrol lgd4033
Sr9009
Ibutamoren
Ostarine
Planning to use them for 16 weeks straight for serious results. what would be a good PCT plan?

Care4Gainz

do not run those compounds for that long. SARMs stack for 20 straight weeks is very likely to damage your body. 12 weeks is maximum you can go for, but i would say 8 weeks is good enough.
PCT about 4-6 weeks. you'll need nolvadex and clomid. add natural supplements if you wish. might try adding some cardarine in there

ChuckKnock

agree with @Care4Gainz 20 weeks is too much. if you attempt it, you're going to need a very serious PCT plan. Such as 8 weeks PCT after 20 weeks of sarms cycle. clomid 1-3 pills a day and nolvadex 1-2 pills a day. cardarine can help reduce the cardiovascular strain so may add it too. add natural supplements and detoxifiers too

stevegu

Hello guys, didn't want to start another post since I want to ask you about PCT; should I go for a PCT plan after stenabolic and cardarine cycle? everywhere i read online - i shouldn't since they are not supposed to lower testosterone production... just want to confirm if you can from people with actual experience.

RedRid

Hi, what would be a good post cycle therapy for my SARMs stack that I’m about to run? I hear of different opinions about PCT SARMs. Some saying you’re absolutely going to need it, others saying you won’t. Based on what I could find, I think you need a PCT, but I’m not quite sure how to do it correctly;

Here’s what I’m gonna use:
Ligandrol lgd4033
Sr9009
Ibutamoren
Ostarine
Planning to use them for 16 weeks straight for serious results. what would be a good PCT plan?
hope you have already changed your plan? too many sarms all together, way too long cycle

stevegu

PCT is meant to help you recover back natural testosterone production
cardarine and stenabolic doesn't touch your testosterone production.
you don't need a pct
agree with tren300. no need for post cycle therapy
tren and big are right. you only need PCT if you use products that can suppress testosterone production.
thanks guys a lot, that's what i figured out just wanted to hear it from more experienced guys :)

RedRid

It seems like there's a lot for me to learn. Been in the steroids game for a while, gotta start over with SARMs
yeah, especially because some popular SARMs like Cardarine are not Sarms at all. lol. learn
we're here to help with everything we can ;)